The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun May 01, 2011 7:33 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 68th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

More nanos! By TurquoiseAngel
On Wednesday, it was announced that new nanos were added to the game. These three new nanos are Johnny Bravo, Cheese, and the Unstable Nano! To get the Unstable nano, you need to visit Dexlabs in Genius Grove or Tech Square, to get the Johnny Bravo nano, visit Johnny at Bravo Beach, and to get the Cheese nano, visit Mr. Herriman Foster’s Home. Good luck getting your new nanos!

Help Japan and the tornado-hit states! By TurqoiseAngel

Japan is still having a lot of trouble and we can all help by donating, and the states hit by the tornados need help to recover too. Even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website: https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052 (For Japan)
https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=253362704&df_id=4993&4993.donation=form1 (For the tornado-hit states)

Music of the Week By CloneCluke
Don't Worry, be happy. By Bobby Mcferrin. No instruments were used at all in this song, every noise you hear in this song was made by Ferrin himself. It was the first song made without instruments that was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 Chart, and stayed number one for two weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU

Item Spotlight 5/1/11By Ash Sharpshoot
May is here! Whether that's a good thing or bad thing, it's the month where the superfluous rain should not be as bad! But we all know that's not always the case. With May here, we should all wear our Guide sets! The beginning of the month symbolizes the gear you first wore! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Band Talk By Thanatos
This week I’m doing stained honestly ik very little on this band other than they have a song named “This is It” and it’s a bonus track on the Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen soundtrack. Again I don’t know much on them but they are very good, so I recommend looking them up.

Writers Spotlight By TurquoiseAngel
I’ve decided to keep featuring chapters from my friend, Alice’s fan-fic, The Misfit Players. Enjoy!
Chapter Two:
Ballet shoes tiptoed in silence, following the diminutive genius as he paced himself down the main hall of Dexlabs. Computress hovered at Dexter’s heels, listing off the main duties for the day as well as the progress his Dexbots were making on the latest prototypes for the new hoverboards.
DeeDee peered around the corner of her hiding place, giggling in excitement from not being discovered yet. Then again, her little brother might have been a genius but he could never catch onto her until she finally touched something she shouldn’t. Those times usually ended with an explosion of some sort, Dexter shouting many forms of obscenities while he forced DeeDee out of his laboratory.
“Dexter, my sensors detect that DeeDee is in pursuit. Should I issue the Dexbots to guard the laboratory doors?” Computress hummed as the ginger-haired boy sighed, glancing quickly behind him to catch his older sister prancing about in a lively manner.
“It wouldn’t matter if you did, she would still get within my laboratory anyway,” Dexter sighed before turning heel to his sister, the blond skidding to a halt before him. “DeeDee, I don’t have time to be dealing with your escapades today. I have a very important experiment in my laboratory and you even coming near the laboratory spells disaster.”
“Awww!” Deedee whined, leaving the genius to stare on in annoyance as she slumped back down the hall.
“Has she given up?” Computress questioned beside the genius, who shook his head in response. The blond was no doubt hiding behind the corner she just turned at, waiting for them both to continue on their way.
“We’ll have to deal with her again in due time. But for right now, what’s the status on that planet that has appeared on the radar?” Dexter led Computress to the doors to his main laboratory, waving at the Dexbots as he strolled through the doorway.
“Dexter!”
Both the ginger-haired genius and his robotic assistant came to a halt, the boy biting his lip to avoid shouting back at his sister. After all, her voice seemed rather…urgent?
“What is it, DeeDee?” The boy turned heel to the doorway, eyeing his sister in the main hallway. The blonde’s blue orbs ogled above to one of the windows lining the hallway, her gaze steady on whatever was outside of them. “DeeDee…what’s wrong?”
“Dexter,” DeeDee whispered, her eyes never deterring from the window. “The sky…something’s wrong with the sky?”
The lab was oddly silent after DeeDee spoke, all beings shifting their gazes towards the closest window. Computress drifted to where the blond stood, allowing the input she was receiving to process. When the genius was met with not even an explanation from his assistant, he massaged his temple and progressed over to the girls.
“This had better not be a…” Dexter swallowed his words, his genius mind trying to grasp how this could have happened so quickly. The boy couldn’t help but gawk for a minute, the large green mass reflecting in his lens. “Computress…”
“Yes Dexter?”
“Assemble the heroes…and begin negotiations with the villains,” Dexter instructed. “Our futures are on the line.”
-End Chapter Two-

Video Game SECTION review By ReijiOzora
Call Of Duty: World at War: Nazi Zombies
I know quite a few people may know the popular COD game mode Nazi Zombies. People say is fun, people say it's REALLY REALLY fun, or just say "Me: So how about zombi...... Guy: YEAH!" It actually is very fun. I just got the game so I'm not very good at it. I only made it to round 5 alone. Basically you shoot your way thought endless waves of Nazi Zombies till you die. The different COD games have zombie modes with map packs and such. So if you get Black Ops or World at War expect Zombie mode. So try it out and have fun. Try not to get scared.

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

Sym-Bionic Nanos By Ash Sharpshoot
Now that we finally have our Johnny and Cheese nanos we always longed for in the early days, more nano containers were spotted in Dexlabs! A nano of Titan, the Sym-Bionic Titan, and Flapjack, our favorite naive high-pitched "adventurer" were found. In a separate container, yet another Ben 10 nano was found...it is AmPhibian! Are you happy that more nanos will be coming? Don't forget, Mordecai and Rigby from Regular Show, Jake the Dog, and more are also slated to be nanos very soon!

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

It was raining hard as we left the base. Of course it was, I thought, nothing is ever easy. Me and my team where on our way to find the Black Market, a group of highly trained thieves, in order to track down a supposedly stolen Power Cell. City Station in the Downtown area was our best guess at where they would be. Right now we were on our way to Peach Creek Commons to get a SCAMPER and fly there. It was me, Special Cromsonscout, Granite Plutodancer, and Astro Atypicalabyss. I wanted to take flying monkeys there but Special insisted otherwise. "Hey, Razor" Granite says, snapping me out of my talk with myself. "We're almost there dude." We arrived at Peach Creek Commons late in the evening a boarded a SCAMPER. Granite looked like he was going to be sick. I found this kind of funny but kept it to myself. Around midnight I could see City Station Tower in the distance.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I'll make a longer one next time!

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by gravitycatnotamused, Granite, Alice, and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: You are trapped in a sewer and the power is out and you see two doors. Right or left? Right or left? (Continuous and doesn't matter) (At the... 6th door) you have picked the door of death. You may either sit in an electric chair or burn up in flames. Which should you choose?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What other nanos do you think should be added?

Which of the newly added nanos do you like best?? By TurqoiseAngel
Johnny Bravo-9
Cheese-8
The Unstable Nano-5

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue May 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Riddle: Sit in the chair. No power = no death.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

PostSubject: Re: The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm

You got it again! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 68th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1