The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:13 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 66th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Gamegal’s random writings! By GameGal
I didn't actually go to the Unknown, it's just a silly poem.
Adventures Into the Unknown

I ventured into the Unknown,
Not knowing what I'd see.
I ventured, unknowing,
Not knowing what I'd do.
I ventured in,
And what a sight!
The Unknown was known at last!
But before I could venture more,
the screen went black,
the tower failed,
and my computer
was dead.

An hour later,
Computer running again,
Fusion Fall sent me an email
warning me from ever wandering there
Again.

Help Japan! By TurqoiseAngel

Japan is still having a lot of trouble and we can all help by donating, even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website: https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Item Spotlight 4/10/11By Ash Sharpshoot

Ben 10. Yay...it's going to have a 4th series because kids love it that much...This week on the Item Spotlight we focus on a dangerous item, The Ultimate Swampfire Tank! Warning, this thing is highly flammable! So please, avoid wearing it near fire or the Fireswamps and Fire Pits. Here in the Darklands Gazette, we care about your safety. This has been this week's item spotlight!

Band Talk By Thanatos
For my first band related article I chose to talk a bit about Breaking Benjamin. They have a total of six albums, one contains only one song that was made for Halo called Blow Me Away, and the other five albums have 12-14 songs included in them. Current members are Ben Burley, Aaron Fink, Mark Klepaski and Chad Szeliga, past members are Jeremy Hummel, Nick Hoover, Jonathan Price and Chris Lightcap. Their albums are, We're Not Alone Here, Saturate, Phobia, Halo, and Dear Agony.
The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Breakingbenjamin

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

Into the Past: Darkstalkers By Ash Sharpshoot
If you ever feel like looking at an old game or playing it if you ever have the chance, why not the Darkstalkers series? This series is notorious for having beautiful and over-the-top characters, sprites, and soundtrack. It's also notable for being hard to master for beginner players. When Capcom introduced Darkstalkers back in 1994, it was something unique. No one had ever thought of having monsters from different cultures fight each other. Darkstalkers is very popular, and even though the last game of the series was back in 1997, it continues to have an impact in fans. (Recently, Hsien-ko, Morrigan, and Felicia appeared in Marvel vs Capcom 3 as playable characters.). The concept is unique and remains unique today. Fighters include Jon Talbain, a British werewolf who was cursed in his family blood and now struggles to find a way to become human again. Darkstalkers are not only limited to just monsters too. Baby Bonnie Hood is a little 12 year-old who is dubbed as a "Darkhunter" hunts many types of Darkstalkers for money. Low class Darkstalkers fear her. She looks a lot like Little Red Riding Hood. The unique thing about her is "B.B. Hood is inspired by the frightening qualities of the human race itself. When motivated by greed or ambition and fueled by malice, no monster can compare to how terrifying humans can be." If you prefer playing as anthropomorphic bees and cats or just as haunted armor that has a lust for blood, Darkstalkers is the game for you!

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

To all the readers of my story. Thank you for reading but I will be taking a break from writing. So stay tuned for the next chapter by reading the Darklands Gazette.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Viper Fangblade, Granite, Alice and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: If a bottle of orange juice sells for $1.00, and the juice itself is worth 90c more than the bottle, what is the value of the bottle?
Hint: It's NOT 10 cents.

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Do you think more Fusions will be added to the game soon?

How do you feel about Mega Fusion Echo Echo being in-game? By TurqoiseAngel
I think it’s cool-6
Eh…it’s okay-10
I don’t like the new Fusion-1
I haven’t been able to go in-game to see it- 11

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 pm

Riddle: The bottle is 5 cents
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 pm

You got it! ^^ Oh and the 64th issue of the Gazette hasn't been locked yet.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Locked it the other day I just forgot to reply to this and tell you lol
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 pm

No prob, requesting lock of this thread. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 66th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1