The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 65th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Player Spotlight by Thanatos
For my second player spotlight I chose Mega. When asked about how he liked the changes in ff he said they were great but the login thing is a little much. I asked him what his favorite part was and he said it had to be the Generator Rex boards, of the new areas it would be the null void. I then asked him if he thought the removal of the future was a good idea, he said no and stated that without the future we lose the eggers the infected zones and all the other good stuff in the future, mainly the areas.

The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Mega

Help Japan! By TurqoiseAngel

Japan is still having a lot of trouble and we can all help by donating, even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website:
https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Item Spotlight 4/3/11! By Ash Sharpshoot
Have you ever been to Egypt? Nope? Me either. Even though there is no Egyptian area in Fusion Fall we have sets themed after Egypt itself! They are the Pharaoh, Tutankhamun, Ramses, Cheops, and Amenhotep! These sets are named after Egyptian pharaohs and rulers. They are also very hot. These sets come in Black, Purple, Green, Light Blue and Red. You want one? Then get to grinding! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

Video Game reviews by KojiOzora
Video Game PREVIEW: Portal 2

Valve's hit game Portal has a soon to be released sequel, named Portal 2. You are still the same test subject named Chell traveling around destroyed Aperture Laboratories. From what I know so far, the plot is to escape the labs AGAIN! The new game will feature what is called "Cooperative Testing". To dumb it up, Portal 2 has all new CO-OP. New characters may be in it. New features like a laser that lights turrets on fire and gel the makes you slide across surfaces. That's all I know. I REALLY want to get it but I only have 2 dollars. Pre-Order now!

Welcome to the game Mega Fusion Echo Echo! By TurqoiseAngel
If you haven’t heard yet, a new Fusion is terrorizing the area of Genius Grove. It’s a level 10 Mega Fusion Echo Echo and he won’t be very easy to beat. He will divide into smaller fusion monsters, but if you defeat all of them, you will gain a nice reward. They are the Forever King and Forever Ninja sets! But hurry because these sets are limited edition, and make sure you team up with your friends to defeat him faster. And try to get on a server that isn’t very laggy or else finding and defeating Mega Fusion Echo Echo will be a very hard task Good luck to everyone!

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back

Nanos? He's got them! By Ash Sharpshoot
Have you seen Roller Rockstar's nano designs? If not, you're missing out sonny~!
Roller turned Fusion Fall NPCs like Princess Bubblegum and Princess with no nanos into nanos! To see his designs so far, click on the link below!

http://ultrafusionfallmultiindex.smfforfree3.com/index.php/topic,3421.0.html

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

To all the readers of my story. Thank you for reading but I will be taking a break from writing. So stay tuned for the next chapter by reading the Darklands Gazette.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:

http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by gravitycatnotamused, Granite, Alice and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: You're in a room, with nothing in it except two robots. One robot always tells the truth, the other always lies. You don't know which is which.

There are two doors leading out of the room. One leads to certain death, the other leads to freedom. You don't know which is which.

You can ask either robot a question which will help you get out of the room. What is that question.
(Remember, you don't know which robot is which!)

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What do you think about the addition of Fusion Echo Echo?

How long do you think it will take for expansion to be officially here? By TurqoiseAngel
Less than 2 months-5
2-4 months-7
A year-8
other- 3

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
T.O.M 3
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 3

IGN : Granite Plutodancer

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Does it have to be one question only?
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Riddle: Hmmm You ask either robot what the other one will say is the door that leads to freedom & take the opposite door. The liar will say the wrong door because he lies. The honest one will say the wrong door because he knows the liar will lie. Therefore they both will say the wrong door.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Cool TOM4 got it on here, and I got it on GM. We're all happy!!! *Gets smacked by hobo* Im not happy! *Hobo runs off*
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:11 pm

lol I know right.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:24 pm

T.O.M. 4 did get it, sorry I replied so late, I thought I already did. The next issue will be posted soon, requesting lock. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 65th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Absolution :: Outgoing Feeds - What's New :: The Darklands Gazette-
Jump to: