The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 64th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Changes in FusionFall by Thanatos
As we all know by now there were some changes in FusionFall recently, they added new vehicles like the ice bolt and the Generator Rex glider, and they are all 900 class. They are located near the characters from the show the vehicles are from, there are also new racing sets based on the shows. But, even though I hate to be negative, this change brought back the npc glitch so that’s kind of a bad side for FusionFall, and the redeem code section is currently down.

Help Japan! By TurqoiseAngel

By now we have all heard about the disaster that has occurred in Japan. We can all help by donating, even a small donation will make a big difference. You can donate at this website: https://american.redcross.org/site/Donation2?idb=0&5052.donation=form1&df_id=5052

Video Game reviews by KojiOzora
Half Life 2

This game defines the word epic. Nominated for the best game of 2003. You are Black Mesa Scientist Gorden Freeman. You arrive at City 17, a city overrun by an empire known as The Combine. Your former boss, Dr. Wallace Breen is the leader of this empire. Faced with evil and mostly aliens, stop the Combine from gaining control over the human race. Along the way, get weapons and meet resistance members. Overall, with Valve as the creators, it is epic and gets a 10.

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

Linkin Park disaster relief T-shirts By SFreedom
Linkin Park rocker Mike Shinoda has designed a special T-shirt to raise funds for the victims of Japan's devastating earthquake and tsunami.

The star, whose father is Japanese American, has teamed up with bosses at charity organization Music For Relief to release the black top, which features an origami butterfly to signify the "idea of rebirth."

A second design, bearing the words 'Not Alone', is also available for purchase on the band's official website. All proceeds from the $25 shirts will be donated to the Japanese relief effort following Friday's double disaster.

Shinoda is also working on plans for a charity single after receiving positive feedback from fans on his Twitter.com blog after asking, "Does anyone want a new Linkin Park instrumental song, to benefit MFR (Music for Relief) Japan relief?"

The Linkin Park star isn't the only musician to leap into action - Lady Gaga designed a special bracelet, while Katy Perry has pledged all profits from the sale of light wands at her live shows to the Japanese aid efforts.
You can buy a shirt here: http://linkinpark.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=40873_42463

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

To all the readers of my story. Thank you for reading but I will be taking a break from writing. So stay tuned for the next chapter by reading the Darklands Gazette.

GameGal’s Random Writings! By GameGal
As I was loading FusionFall recently, I saw a wondrous sight appear on my screen. Apparently, FusionFall has a game inside the game. Take a look.
The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Epicfail
That, friends, is an epic failure of a name. I mean, how would play a game called "Background Music"? It's just plain dumb. Would you play "Background Music"? I certainly wouldn't.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Viper Fangblade, Granite, Roller and razorfang!
This week’s riddle: There are oranges, apples, and bananas in the back of a produce truck. The truck encounters a speed bump. What drops?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which racing team have you joined?

Which of these shows vehicle and race sets do you like the most? By TurqoiseAngel
Ben 10-2
Generator Rex-1
Symbionic Titan-5
Adventure Time- 5
Dexter’s Laboratory- 3
The Powerpuff Girls-3

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Riddle: The speed of the truck probably lol I really have no idea

I like this issue xD
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
T.O.M 3
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 3

IGN : Granite Plutodancer

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Riddle: The speed of the Truck would dr- FFFFFFFT YOU RAZOR, GOT IT BEFORE ME. xD
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 pm

lol I got it?
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
T.O.M 3
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 3

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Lol, idk, I just said that because you said what I was gonna say. P: xD
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Lol, razor got it.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 3
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 3

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:31 pm

FFFFFFT, I knew it.
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:04 pm

Requesting lock, next issue will be posted soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 64th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Absolution :: Outgoing Feeds - What's New :: The Darklands Gazette-
Jump to: