The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:24 am

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 96th issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Writer’s Spotlight by TurqoiseAngel
This week FusionFall the Fanfiction by Professor Utonium is being featured in the Gazette. This great story has four chapters so far, but is still being worked on by Professor, so there will be more chapters to follow later on. Enjoy!
Chapter 1
It seemed like a normal summer day. I, Roxie Leeblossom, was getting ready for my friend's birthday party when it happened. The sky turned an eerie green as the planet Fusion entered the Earth's atmosphere. That's when the pods started to fall. The little green pods planted themselves into the ground, unleashing Fuse's monster. Some of those monsters even took the form of us humans! I really didn't start to worry until one of the pods fell on me. I blacked out.

When I awoke, the sky was blue and clear again. I was on my bed, in my room, staring out the window.
'Thank God!' I thought to myself. 'It was just a dream!' But that thought quickly ended when I saw the planet Fusion (along with many other planets attached to Fusion's surface) outside my window. I looked at my clock. I was unconscious for almost 24 hours. I jumped from my bed and to the window. There was, sure enough, one of the green pods in my front yard.

I turned to see my older brother, Austin, and my dad at my doorway. My dad ran up to me and hugged me, then backed away.
"You're awake.." he said as he backed away. I was very confused. He seemed scared of me. Even Austin wasn't getting close. Then I glanced into my mirror to see four, long, green tentacles sticking out of my back. I screamed at the sight.
"The pod," Austin said. "It gave you those when it fell on you." I was flabbergasted. My back had tentacles coming out of it.
"What happened? What's that planet? What are those pods?" I asked my dad. But Austin answered.
"That's planet Fusion. The, um, dictator of that planet is planing on taking over the universe, destroying all other planets on his way to the top. And we're his next target." Austin explained.

Austin was friends with many 'heroes' of Earth, including Ben 10, Dexter, the Kids Next Door, and the Powerpuff Girls, who we went to high school with.
"When that pod fell on you, it, um, injected some of Fuse's monster's powers into you, thus the tentacles." Austin continued. Now I wasn't the kind of person to just sit around and let stuff happen.
"Are we going to just going to stand here and die?!" I yelled.
"Now, honey, I don't think it's a good idea to provoke this... thing." my dad said in a clam tone.
"No! We need to fight back!" Austin smiled, flipping his long 'shy-eye' hair from his eyes.
"Glad you said that!" Austin said. "Dexter sent robots to fight off the monsters yesterday, but Fuse won't give up and these robots won't last long!"
"Austin, you're not suggesting that I just stand back while my teenage kids go off and join war between mankind and aliens, are you?" my dad said worried.
"No! Dad we can do it! We're strong! I've been strong for six years, ever since mom died!" I yelled. There was a long silence. My mom died when I was nine. Austin was twelve. I was hard, but it made me strong.

"Ok. I believe in you two." my dad said. He turned to leave and muttered to his self; "I can't believe I'm letting my 18-year-old son and 15-year-old daughter go off to fight aliens!"

Austin laughed.
"The adults think they know what they're doing, but they don't. Dexter created new weapons to fight Fuse." Austin said. He stuck out a hand and said; "You in?" I smiled and, instead of using my hands, I stuck out a tentacle and grabbed Austin's hand.

"I'm in."
~~~~~Continue reading at:
http://fusionmodhq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=435

Cartoon Review by Professor Utonium
Each week I will be reviewing an episode of a cartoon, old and new!
This week's review is "Mime for a Change" from the Powerpuff Girls;

The Powerpuff Girls-Mime for a Change
Warning! Spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk!
This episode starts off with Rainbow the Clown singing for a little boy’s birthday party. As he’s about to leave the party, he starts singing a goodbye song to the birthday boy. He wanders into the street towards the end of the song, causing a truck full of bleach to tip over and bust open. When the bleach comes in contact with Rainbow the Clown, he becomes black and white, and everything he touches becomes black, white, and silent! The narrator renames Rainbow; Mr Mime. This scene introduces the bad guy, who sadly only appears in this episode.
The scene switches to the Powerpuff Girls sitting on the school bus. Bubbles sings a song about coloring and draws a picture of the girls, which Buttercup isn’t amused by. The bus driver then stomps on the breaks, because the stoplight was black and white and an elderly woman was driving in front of them. The girls save everyone by lifting the cars up so they don’t crash, then they congratulate each other. Bubbles then notices the lack of color in Townsville and starts coloring everything with her crayons. As she colors, Buttercup and Blossom find Mr Mime changing a tree black and white. The two start to chase him, and end up in a dead in, where Mr Mime pops up behind them and touches them.
We then return to Bubbles who is finishing up coloring the town. She starts talking to her sisters, but then realizes they aren’t there. So she flies around and finds them, colorless and passed out. Bubbles grabs her crayons and colors on her sisters to see if they start moving again, which fails. She then gets an idea and starts playing the drums, which brings the color back to Townsville. Blossom and Buttercup regain their color and start playing guitars to join in with Bubbles, and they start singing. As they sing, everyone gets their color and voice back, including Mr Mime/Rainbow. The girls then throw Rainbow in jail to prevent the same event from happening again.
I think this episode is a fantastic episode, being my favorite! The colors are very vibrant in this episode and the song the girls sing is completely and utterly adorable! If you’re ever in a bad mood, I would recommend watching this episode to cheer you up! A link to this episode can be found here! -->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV375RoHXOs

Gundam of the Week by Sfreedom
As the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal is the successor of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, appearing in the Asemu Arc of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE. The unit is piloted by Asemu Asuno,The son of Flit(pilot of the Age-1)

A next generation Gundam that is built based on the combat data of the Gundam AGE-1 and the second Gundam built using the AGE System.The Gundam is designed as a high-speed combat unit, able to transform into a Strider mode (also referred to as "G Strider"), a fighter-like form which flies at three times the speed of its MS mode.In this form it is capable of atmospheric entry. The unit also has a wear system, similar to the AGE-1, which allows the operator to change the unit's configuration by swapping out an alternate set of limbs.

Aside from its speed, the AGE-2 Normal possess a Hyper DODS Rifle, a shield and beam sabers for close combat. The AGE-System installed in the mobile suit allows it to gather combat data to "evolve" the Gundam when needed.

The Gundam AGE-2 Normal was later recolored white in honour of Woolf Enneacle.

In AG 151, the AGE-2 Normal suffered heavy damage in combat and had its AGE System Core recovered by the Earth Federation while Bisidian recovered the rest of its remains and refurbished it into the AGE-2DH Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound. The Age-2 Dark Hound came out after the Age-2 Double Bullet. Since it doesn't not appear till the 3rd arc of the series

Armaments:
■ Hyper DODS Rifle:
The basic long ranged armament of the AGE-2 Normal developed from the DODS Rifle. It is strong enough to penetrate two mobile suit targets[2][3] and also forms the nose of the AGE-2's Strider Mode. It's supposedly twice as powerful as older DODS models.[3]
■ Beam Sabers:
A sword like weapon that is used for close combat during battle. Like Gundam AGE-1, Gundam AGE-2's beam saber are strong enough to pierce and destroy the Vagan's mass-production mobile suits such as Gafran, Baqto and Dorado with a single stab.
■ Beam Vulcans:
A basic beam vulcans which only usable in Strider Mode. Beam Vulcans were used to intercept enemy units or missiles while in Strider Mode.
■ Shield:
A basic shield used as a defense armament for the AGE-2 Normal, while in combat it can be used for minor protection.

System Features
■ AGE System:
The AGE System is the Special OS engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only way for this system to be used and the Gundam to mobilize is by using the AGE Device.
■ Wear System:
The arms and legs of the AGE-2 are detachable, which allows alternate sets of limbs, or "wears" to be attached in the field. In conjunction with the AGE Builder, this allows the AGE System to dramatically change the overall performance of the unit by analyzing combat data, fabricating new wear parts, and dispatching them to the Gundam.

Variants:
■AGE-2DB Gundam AGE-2 Double Bullet
■AGE-2A Gundam AGE-2 Artimes
■AGE-2DH Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound

Front
The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Age-2
Rear
The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! 52343AGE5454
Flight Mode
The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Age-2-strider
In honour of Woolf Enneacle

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Age-2-ms_2

100th issue of the Darklands Gazette coming soon! By TurqoiseAngel
The 100th issue of the Gazette is getting closer, and we would like to make the 100th issue special for you, our readers. I wanted to ask if there are any suggestions to make the Gazette more fun to read, and also if anyone was interested in becoming a Darklands Gazette writer. You can leave your suggestions in the comments, and if you would like to be a part of the Gazette team, please PM me.

Riddles: Last issue’s riddle was answered correctly by Caesar Zeroazure!
This week’s riddle: I have seas without water, I have forests without wood, I have deserts without sand, I have houses with no brick. What am I?

Crossword Puzzle of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
If you are having difficulties viewing this crossword puzzle properly, right click and view the puzzle in a new tab.

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! DGPuzzle2

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 96th issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Page 1 of 1