The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Ship Cruise RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

IGN : Agent Sara

Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Razor Fang came on over my nanocom. Fusion supplies....planet Fusion...passengers...everything clicked. All the humans, aliens, humanoids, robots....they're fuel for Fusions.

My melee had been taken.

Reports of stolen cargo....that was actually kidnapped ignorant passengers.

Mysterious men and bosses that don't know how to let their interns know they know someone else on board....

I was frantic. I checked and double checked all my stuff. Nothing was missing...but my melee had. Does this mean that a Fusion version of me was about to be created?

...or even worse, was there already a Fusion Sara?.......

I tuned my nanocom to Dexter.

Sara: I heard Razor Fang say the passengers are the cargo to Planet Fuse. But they have to take something of the person or being to make a Fusion. ...you'll hate me for this, but I had left the portable melee in the hallway, and a mysterious man who had approached me a few times gave it back to me, but not without trying to give me a faux melee. I have suspicions that a Fusion Sara is alive right now....
Back to top Go down
http://www.hideoutpoint.forumotion.com
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:23 pm

(this post is OOC)

Dexter paced his laboratory, thinking.

Sara met Razor Fang...such a dangerous duo. Kidnapped passengers, not stolen cargo. PAH! How could I be so STUPID?! Even Dee Dee can pick up on tendencies as such as these and she associates herself with that...that...PROFESSOR Utonium? Such GREAT, and amazing Professor Utonium, pah. So, he knocked poison into a vat and amazingly powerful, cute,...beautiful....charming....Blossom.......

He had fallen into a daydream when his nanocom blipped at him, with a message from Sara. Dexter read it in short time, and the message was quite lengthly. He turned immediately to the nearest robot and turned it around.

"Sir, what are you doing? I need that wire combination to...woo...rrrkk...."

Dex had rewired the robot, so that every robot under his creation could see and hear him.

"Dexbots, if you can see and hear me, heed my call. The space cruise that lifted off is not indeed a cruise, neither is it holding stolen cargo, but kidnapped beings (and others of the sort)! We need to build a 1-man-and-200-robot-capacity space shuttle,...pronto. Get it done without malfunctioning, why don't you? Dexter...out."

And Dexter set back to his bench and began an elaborate blueprint for a shuttle.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

I ran around the ship slashing the employees as I went. Good thing my guess that they were all Fusion Monsters was correct. I slashed a door off its hinges then I cut the support beans so it fell in on itself. I found Sara, grabbed her, and slung her on my shoulder before she could resist. I ran out the door with me sword in my other hand. I slashed the wall supports while I was running. Stepping through the door at the end of the hallway I sat Sara down and sheathed my sword. When my sword clicked when the hilt hit the top of the sheath the hallways fell apart. The hallway was no more. I turned to Sara " Lets go." I calmly start to walk toward the main deck of the ship as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 pm

After all his destruction and being hauled off, I was quite astounded. Walking along beside him, I whispered to him.

"Those were all Fusions? Wow. Well, what's our next plan of attack?"

I then proceeded to walk as naturally as I could next to him.

Up ahead, I saw another mysterious man talking with a very short, hooded being. At our sight, they finished their conversation and headed seperate ways, I didn't get a look at the being. The new man walked over cheerfully. "Hello there, young ones. Do you know who the originator of the flux ray generator flip switch was?" Before I could answer, for I heard this answer from Dex a lot, he spoke again. "OF COURSE YOU DON'T BECAUSE IT WAS ME! AH HA HA HA! ahem, ahem...Well, now, what can I do for you two children?"

I pulled Razor away from him. "Sir, i know who you are and what you've done. You also created the atomic bomb launcher sequence data plan and the space warp safety bearings." I pulled myself up to my full height. "I'm sure you're aware of Dexlabs' work?" He nodded playfully. "Then, Dexter will be in touch. Au revoir." And we walked away towards the salad bar.

(((I like salads a lot.)))
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm

I followed her to the salad bar. I kept thinking to myself that that guy. No time to think of that though. I pulled my nano com out and looked at the map. Apparently we were almost at Planet Fusion. I can't believe how stupid I had been. They must have spread the rumor about the cargo knowing I would come. What I fool I had been. "Sara" I say " We need to take control of this ship. I just destroyed half of the ship so they're bound to know by now they we know this isn't a real ship. I'm going to go take out that one guy we just passed. You go hack into the ship's controls. We're close to the Absolution ship. See if you can send a signal to T.O.M and have him come get us." I then un sheathed my sword and ran to go find the man we met in the hall.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Razor ran off to take care fo the strangers, and I was left to control a huge spaceship heading towards Plant Fuse. Great.

I looked at my nanocom map of the ship. Apparently, I was standing right next to the control room. But all there was was the salad bar. Tentetively, I pulled the out-of-order dressing dispenser, and a opening appeared on the side of the salad bar. Looking around, I slipped inside.

Inside the control room was quite pleasant, and the only control was..alas! A Wii remote!

I picked up the remote and sat down. I pressed the '+' sign to get information on how to steer the ship. Apparently, all I have to do is press the A button and then move it like a steering wheel. I disabled the auto-pilot and pressed A. The whole ship stopped in an instant. I was in control. Then I remembered by training, and turned the remote to a 90' angle, and activated the thrusters. We slowly moved away from the direction of Planet Fuse and towards the Absolution.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:19 pm

I fall into a wall as the ship take an huge swerve. I was in a fight with a Fusion Player so that didn't help my odds. As I was slammed against the wall he came charging at me but I blocked his attack and kicked him with both legs up against the wall. I stabbed him in the neck and left him there. I pulled my nano com out and apparently the control room was on the other side of this wall. I sliced through the wall and stepped in. Sara was sitting there. " Hey do you think you could drive this a little straighter." I sat down and cleaned the goo off my sword. " I got them all. Are we almost to the Absolution?"
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 am

"We are going straight. It was the first turn that swerved us. How'd you get in here? Never mind, we're approaching the Absolution." Up ahead loomed a ship twice the size of the cruise space ship.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

IGN : unknown./
Location : in my own comfy chair in the ship, watching the livestream.

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Sun May 01, 2011 1:32 pm

...hey guys, sorry for not posting for so long, I got Banned from the green maw website Shocked :/. im banned from the website for abought a week now, so i thought "why not rp in the toonami forum?". Wink. anyway, sorry for missing so much of the story.
Sam sighs, he was in his room, watching tv, with hot cocoa, and his pet creeper besides him. "ahh this is the life, dont you think, charlie?". He stood there with no responce, he just looked at me, . ssudenly the ship rumbled. knocking charlie down. i heard a SSSSSSing noice. "SSssSssSs" "oh cru-". sam jumps out of the way, out of his room, as charlie exploded. leaving the room half dammaged. "oh great..". sam thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 pm

(you were banned?)
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Wow thread bumping much? Gonna have to bring the ban hammer down on you GG...... xD jk. I forgot all about this thread.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:22 pm

(I BUMPED ONCE!!! D<)
Back to top Go down
dex7322
Engineer Droid Commander
Engineer Droid Commander
dex7322

IGN : Jake MagnavoX

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Make it TWICE. <.<
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

IGN : unknown./
Location : in my own comfy chair in the ship, watching the livestream.

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:25 pm

GameGal119 wrote:
(you were banned?)
Yes, From greenmaw for somthing i said a Long, Long time ago, that i was held acountable for Even though it was a long time ago when i got the Ban Notice,

But that was months ago now that i was Banned
;P
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Well I think I'll locked this thread and we can start over on another one.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Sounds fair enough.

And she dissolved into space, waited to be revived by a new thread...
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm going to lock this but let's start an rp of something else. I'll wait for you to start it GG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 3 Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Space Ship Cruise RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3