The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Ship Cruise RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

IGN : Agent Sara

Space Ship Cruise RP Empty
PostSubject: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm

A giant spaceship lands on Earth, and out walks a beautiful woman. With a megaphone in hand, she announces, "Hello, Earthlings. The Space Ship Cruise Incorporated has docked here. If you wish to spend as much time as you would care for, cruising the galaxies, line up single file and have 2 million taros IN HAND. Thank you, we will be lifting off in 20 minutes!

I heard it from my bedroom at Dexlabs. I got my gear together, sold some extra items, and picked up my savings of 7 million taros. It had taken years to accumulate it, and only 2 million were going to be spent on the ticket. But, as I thought, it would be best to have some extra cash. I picked up 2 million taros in paper bills, then picked up a bit extra and slipped it into a pouch.

I hurried out the door with the hug to Dexter saying, "I'll be back in...I don't know...a few days or more?" Running outside, I made it to the docked ship. I slowed to a walk, looking up at the massive structure.

I reached the woman, handed her the 2 million taros, and she handed me a ticket with a sugary smile, I thought it was more of a grimance, me only being 13. ("Take care of that! You'll need it for ticket, room, food, and departure!") Being aboard was exhilarating, and I couldn't wait to see who'd I would see....

(To start, just fill out a quick form.

EX:
Name: Sara
Dislikes: bugs, Justin Bieber
Extra info: Is an intern at Dexlabs

)
Back to top Go down
http://www.hideoutpoint.forumotion.com
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

IGN : unknown./
Location : in my own comfy chair in the ship, watching the livestream.

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 pm

EX:
Name: Sam Pyroblast
Dislikes: Pretty much nothing,
Extra info: traveler, like a nomad., (this charecter is the same charecter from the greenmaw event). he's a lax, kind of guy.

*sam walks up to the front desk, he had a long black coat on, with sweats and a sweat shirt, with sandles on*
"ah, yes, ticket for one please?".

Last edited by T.O.M 1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:20 pm

EX:
Name: T.O.M 4 Fang
Dislikes: Disloyalty, Traitors
Extra info: Leader of the Fusion Fighters

The ship was boarding. This Was my last chance I thought. I had gotten a tip that there was some stolen cargo on this ship. The captain was using this ploy as a quick way to make money and get the cargo to its destination. But as a Fusion Fighter, I would stop him. I decided that its not that bad to not pay for a ticket since they were thieves themselves anyway. There was a luggage rack being loaded. They'll probably steal that too I thought. I seen a few people start to board. A young woman, and a young man. I checked the clock on my nano com and then put it back in my pocket. It was almost time to leave. If I was going to make my move to sneak on the ship I would have to do it soon...
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:22 pm

"For 2 million taros, yes, Mr. Pyroblast.," the woman gives him a sugary smile.

Meanwhile, I was getting up to my room with my bag slung over my shoulder and my pouch in my pocket, and I noticed a salad bar. YUM!, I thought. I went over to the buffet, and before I could even pick up a plate, a hand touched my shoulder.

"Healthy, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 pm

*sam smiles, handing the cashier a small bag filled with taros*
"haha, most of my saveing's. well spent!"
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:47 pm

The woman hands him a ticket with writing on it, with that same grimance/sugary smile. "Take care of that! You'll need it for ticket, room, food, and departure! Thank you for cruising with us!"
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:33 pm

The wind was blowing against my back. I was standing on a building over looking the ship, crouching down on the side, looking awesome. I pull out my Nano Com and summon my Dexter nano. " Hey man what do you need?" He says. " I just need enough rocket power to get to that ship." " No problem" he says. I jump over the roof and here my Dexter nano yell "Glide!" I soon land on the ship with a thud and then run into a nearby cabin. The cabin door said Sara on it. Hope this Sara doesn't return for awhile I say to myself. I take out my nano com and send out a wireless signal that will scan the interior of the ship. I look around to find a place to hide it. "Oh there is a good place" I say aloud. I pull up a vent from the floor and stick it inside. Hope I don't forget were I put it I say to myself. I then exit the room and walk down the hallway trying to look casual.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:41 pm

"Healthy...yes. But wise? Far from it."

I turned around, and a man stood before me, wearing a tuxedo. He had large hands, and large brown but cold steely eyes. He was obviously strong...and not to be messed with.

"No one is truely wise, sir. There is only those who have experienced more than others." I pulled my hand back from the plates and put it in my pocket where I clenched my pouch of money.

He chuckled, "Such an experienced thing to say for one such a fledgling. Carry on." He walked away, a nervous air hung there.

I dusted off my shoulder and searched on me for anything suspicious. All clear.

I wasn't hungry anymore, so I hurried to my cabin. My ticket acted as my room key, and soon I was inside, safe from the man, safe.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:04 pm

I started looking for the cargo hold. It was kinda hard to do it in a place full of people. I needed to stay out of sight in case anyone asked to see my ticket. I'll just go check out my nano com map later I decided. Now to find some food. If I was going to turn these guys in when I found their stolen cargo, I might as well take some of their food too.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:28 pm

I took out my nanocom and tuned it to Dexter.

Sara: Dex, I'm on board.

A minute later while I was unpacking my bag, he replied, and so our conversation went.

Dexter: Excellent. You bring enough taros? Those space ship cruises can bruise a wallet....HOW MUCH DID YOU BRING?!

Sara: Dex, chill. I brought the 2 million for the ticket (what a whopper), and another million and a half in paper in a locked pouch, I keep it on my person.

Dexter: Good. Lab work here is good as usual, but I found a review on that cruise line. It didn't have many good reviews...or any at all.

Sara: How peculiar. Well I'll keep my armored jeans and t-shirts on all the time, with my portable melee in my pocket.

Dexter: That's my intern, for sure. Seen anything out of the ordinary?

Sara: Not really.

Sara: Well, there was this one guy. Tall, with a suit. And brown yet cold and steely eyes. He was huge. We spoke briefly, but the conversation was nonchalant.

Dexter: I think I know whon you're talking about. AVOID HIM.

Sara: Will do. He's a creeper.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 pm

*sam smiled smugly, takeing the ticket*
"oh, one more thing, mrs, is inter-galatic pets allowed on-board?, mine is very well tamed, and will do what i say..."
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:41 pm

I was walking down the hallway when I notice a tall guy in a tux walking my way. I quickly step into the next hallway before he can see me. For some reason my hand went to the sword inside my jacket. This guy gave me a bad feeling. I go for my nano com but forget that its in my pocket. I wait for the guy to walk past then I continue walking down the hallway. As I got nearer to the cabin that my nano com was hidden in I started thinking. Was that.....
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

She glared at him. "For an extra fee of 200 thousand taros, yes."

I was drawing in my sketchpad when I realized that the salad bar was free for the next hour. Putting all my stuff in their respective places, I slipped my pouch into my bag, and put my portable melee in my armored jeans pocket.

Walking out the door, I locked it with my ticket. And so I proceeded to the buffet.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Space Ship Cruise RP Creeperpig: "thats a nice EVERYTHING you have there"..
"hey!, behave," "yes master". *hands the woman 200,000 more taros,* "ha. thats nothing, thank you mrs, have a good day". sam said cheerfully, walking away.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Walking down the buffet deck hallway toward the cabins I bumped into a girl. "Pardon me" I said polity. I continued walking. When I came to the cabin I found it was locked. I kicked the door in and retrieved my nano com. The map had been completed. Now I was off to go find the cargo.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm

The woman looked back at him, worried for any chaos that would disrupt the cruise.

As I was walking, a stranger bumped into me and after apologising, he set off quickly in the direction I had come. There was a loud "bang" and rummaging, then he came back out and hurried back past me. Walking back down the hallway, I found my cabin door, now with signs of forced entry.

I opened the door, for it was not locked anymore. I searched through all of my items, especially my money pouch and on my person was out of place. Every vent and piece of dust was as it was. Peculiar...., I thought.

I headed back out, making sure I locked the door.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

I followed the map around the ship looking for the service grate that I could take to slide right down into the cargo hold. My nano com started to ring. I pull it out of my pocket. "Yes I say into it" It was Dexter.

Dexter: T.O.M 4, its me Dexter

(I frowned)T.O.M 4: What do you want, Dexter?

Dexter: I know your on that ship. I traced your nano com signal there. You need to get off that ship.

Razor Fang: Dex, there is stolen cargo on this ship. I can't just let this go.

(he ignores me)Dexter: Find my intern she'll help you get off the ship.

(I roll my eyes)T.O.M 4: Like I would need help. But anyway I got a job to do. Now leave me alone!

I turn the nano com off and continue down the hallway looking for the grate. Who was this intern I wondered.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 1
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 1

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm

*sam went down into the long hallway, going into a room marked "107", sam walked in, putting his bag downs, and his pet creeper next to his bed*. *sighs* "what now?". *sam looked out the window, launch was abought to be soon*.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:17 pm

The woman's voice came on over the ship's intercom. "Greetings, passengers. Before liftoff, all passengers must lock their doors and stay in their cabins sitting and buckled in the liftoff/landing seats beside the hibernation chambers, also known as 'beds', before we depart. We will be lifting off in 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

When I heard th intercom I knew I had stayed too long. I would need to find a place to hide. I started running back to the cabin I had hid my nano com in. I came to the door and once again it was locked. I kicked in the door once more then closed it and locked it from the inside. I lifted the vent on the wall and climbed inside before the person this cabin was rented to came in.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:24 pm

I heard it as I finished my second caesar salad.

Making sure I had everything I had when I left, I got up from my chair and disposed of my trash. Walking down the hallway, I passed the large and peculiar man, he was walking at such a leisurely pace, how strange...and he didn't even glance at me.

I made it back to my cabin, and the door showed sign of forced entry...again. But it was locked, so I unlocked it with my ticket. I entered, and locked the door once again.

The intercom said to buckle down in a seat. I spotted one beside the bed, and sat down. As soon as I sat, straps came out from the seat and secured me snugly to it. It wasn't uncomfortable, rather, it was almost pleasant. But then again, this WAS a luxery space cruise, things aren't going to be perfect the whole time.

I unbuckled myself to secure all my belongings. I put all the belongings that I brought that weren't on my person in a drawer, and locked it with my ticket. Then, I slipped the ticket snugly in my pocket.

I sat back down and the straps came back, fitting comfortably, but secure.

Over the intercom came the fateful words.

"Please return to your rooms and lock your doors. Stay in your cabins sitting and buckled in the liftoff/landing seats beside the hibernation chambers, also known as 'beds'. Liftoff in T minus 10..........9.........8........7.......6......5.....4....3...2..1."

I could feel the first thrusters plunge into life hundreds of hundreds of feet below me. The initial force knocked into me like a boulder, sending a sonic wave up through me, reverberating in my ears. Slowly, I could feel the ship rising...rising faster...I could feel the ship's weight straining to cling to Earth's gravity...The next set of thrusters kicked in, and the ship escalated faster. Faster....faster....I felt lighter and lighter...until there was no gravity.

"Passengers, welcome to Outer Space. We will be cruising around the Earthlings' and Martians' solar system, then off into the Milky Way...."

Martians?, I thought. Wow.

"We will be activating the artificial gravity in 3...2..1."

I felt the "thump" of the gravity pulling me down to the seat again. The straps released and I stood up to look through the window. I could see Earth, in its glory. And I admired its beauty.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

The G-forces came down hard as the ship retched itself from the pull of the Earth. We were way beyond the orbital field of Planet Fusion. And how we got past it in the first place, I don't know. I couldn't help but let out a "Wow!" Then I noticed my mistake and quickly covered my mouth. Hoping the girl who had entered the room a moment ago hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I heard a disruption in the room, a single "Wow!". It definetly came from the room, though. I knew by the way the voice drifted throughout the room. I walked to the closet and looked all around inside.

Nothing.

I looked in all the drawers and under the bed.

Nothing.

As I was looking in the mirror looking at my perplexion, I saw the vent. And the vent had a spot of light streaming from it...like a nanocom watch.

I walked across the room carefully. Took the vent plate out of the wall and peered in. Therein resided the man that bumped me in the hallway. My intruder.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Looking me in the face, was the woman I had bumped into in the hallway. I wasn't sure at first but now that she was in front of me I was sure. I climbed out of the vet. " Alright" I said "Your probably wondering why I was in there. But I have a very good reason." I note the door to were I'm about to escape too. "See there are these..... rats in the vents. I'm the exterminator and um...." I pull out my sword and cut the door of the hinges. I run out and down the hallway. Later I noticed that I had dropped my nano com by the door I had sliced open.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:26 pm

I picked up the nanocom. The last conversation on it was to Dexter. I read it...and choked. Stolen cargo? And the guy's name is Razor Fang? I never heard of him at Dexlabs...and Dexter never told me...

I ran back in my cabin and took out a Coco egg. I opened it, and a run powerup fell out. I chewed it up and swallowed. Then, I ran after this Razor Fang, down the hall, taking out my melee as I went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Space Ship Cruise RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next