The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Space Ship Cruise RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:32 pm

I reached into my pocket for my nano com. It wasn't there! " Wow.... what a rookie mistake" I said aloud to myself. I started to run back to the cabin. I had my sword out and was running full blast down the hallway. All of a sudden I collided with another person running down the hallway. It was that same girl! And in her hand.... my nano com! I stand up and offer my hand to her to help her up.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

IGN : Agent Sara

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 pm

"No thank you, Razor Fang. I'm fine without you. And how's Dexter these days? I talked to him not long ago. And so did YOU." I stood up, holding my melee in front of me in case he got any ideas. I stowed his nanocom in my pocket. "So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.hideoutpoint.forumotion.com
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 pm

I easily knocked her weapon out of her hand at the hilt. I lower my sword but not my guard. I hold out my hand to her " Give me my nano com back. Please."
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 pm

"Why, so you can talk to Dex again? And what's this about stolen cargo? We're on the same side. So start acting like it." I kept my guard up, and though I was weaponless, I was a black belt in karate, and I could take on very powerful fusions with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 pm

"First off" I tell her "I don't want to talk to Dexter. He calls me and I usually hang up. And why don't you say that stuff a little louder? I mean we're not surrounded by them or anything" I say sarcastically. "Now if you excuse me, I need my nano com back. Please" I put out my hand yet again.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:59 pm

I took a step back. "No. I don't trust you. Not as of yet. Dex may have trusted you, but he didn't trust me enough to tell me that you had come aboard, especially as a stowaway. So why should I trust you..."

I turned on my heel, put my hand in my pocket and clenched it on mine and his nanocom, keeping my guard up as I walked back in the direction of my cabin.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 pm

I stab my sword into the floor and step away from it. "There I'm defense less. Now you know I'm not a bad guy. Listen if we can just go some where private then we can talk." I back away from my sword. I needed to get her to trust me. Even if I didn't want her help I did need my nano com back. If my team hears about this I'll never live this down. My ears prick as I hear someone coming down the opposite side of the hallway. "You may wanna decide quick."
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 pm

I didn't turn around, but I heard the second voice. "If you absolutely have to, come into my cabin, and you might want to bring anyone else absolutely necessary too."
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm

I pull my sword out of the floor and follow her in. I sit on the bed. "Alright here is the truth. I, am Razor Fang. Leader of the Fusion Fighters. I am here because I heard these people have stolen cargo and are just using this cruise thing as a cover up and to make more money. Dex knows about this too and he tried to stop me saying its too dangerous. But like always I found him too worrying and I continued with my mission. Thats all there is now please give me my nano com so I can continue this. I could easily take it from you. I have had years of battle experience and I could probably cut your head off in one swipe of this sword. But I would rather not since I like to think I'm a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:17 pm

I leaned against the dresser. "Just like I could knock you out with one fell hit." I took a deep breath and let it out. "Fake cruise, you say? Well, it's certainly been wonderful for such a lower price. This IS dangerous...fine. Have your nanocom. But, I work with you. I may have initially wanted to relax on this big ship, but I'll settle for adventure."

I pulled his nanocom out of my pocket and juggled it with mine. "Plus, I'm an experienced fighter too. And if you were so nice, knock before you kick in my door next time." I tossed him his nanocom.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 pm

I laughed. "Knock me out? Right. Anyway I don't need any help but thanks anyway." I grab my nano com, sheathe my sword and walk out the door. I turn back in the door way. "And I'll remember the door thing." I use my nano com and leave a message for Dexter to receive later. "Make your intern leave me alone. That also goes for you too." I switch it off and continue walking toward the grate I found earlier.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 pm

(rude, aren't we? XD)

I turned from the door, for I had watched him walk out, to look at myself in the mirror. I had never reliazed how scared I had been, since I found the door knocked in the first time. Not even a day in, and a mystery aroused.

Dexter messaged me on my nanocom.

Dexter: You came in contact with Razor Fang, did you not?

Sara: So what if I did? Why didn't you tell me as soon as you knew that another Dexlabs worker was onboard?

Dexter: That's need-to-know only information, Sara. Please do not worry about anything, relax.

Sara: I read his chat log with you. I know about the tip about stolen cargo.

Dexter: ...In due time, Sara. Leave it to Razor Fang for now.

Sara: You don't trust me any more, do you?

Dexter: I trust you fine, it's Razor Fang I'm worried about. Please, stay out of his way. I need to get him under sontrol, then you both can work together.

Sara: Fine. I'll be waiting with a caesar salad.

I turned off my nanocom and flopped onto my bed, staring at the constellation-printed ceiling. Razor Fang...Razor Fang........
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:26 pm

I stopped abruptly in the hallway. With my keen hearing I could hear her little chat with Dexter. I stormed down the hallway and back into her room. "I don't work for Dexter. And the reason I don't want you coming is that I don't want you to get hurt for no reason. I'm a highly skilled warrior. Just leave this to me and I'll take care of it. Also, don't be talking to Dexter about me. If anyone will give you the wrong opinion of me its that guy. He just can't stand that I always prove him wrong. He says that I will never succeed and I always do." I had my nano com on the whole time so Dexter could hear me. "Isn't that right Dex?"

Dexter: I do neither confirm nor deny that statement. But you two should work together on this. Razor Fang I know you don't like to get people involved because you care for their safety but she can handle herself just fine.

Razor Fang(Rolls my eyes): Fine whatever. But no more of this stuff Dex. You keep calling me while I'm on missions. I told you once and I'll tell you again: I'm not joining Dexlabs. And that is that.

I shut the nano com off. Turning my attention back to Sara "Alright then lets have a little sparing match to see if your good enough." Without warning I unsheathed my sword and struck with lightning speed. It was an easy enough attack to block since I didn't put that much strength into it. So if I did catch her off guard I wouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm

(dude, when I go into, quote:

"User: blah blah
User: blah blah"

It's not out-loud speaking. It's typing on the nanocom, like ingame. I can see you were using yours like a phone there, but that's not the type of canon I'm using....lol....XD)

He swung at me, I rolled over on the bed and dodged with ease. "Really? You want to fight me? I don't see why. Great fighters and warriors don't rely on brute strength to determine a greater opponent. It's STRATEGY. And I can see by how you communicate with Dex that your strategy is, "dead or alive"." We were circling each other, he still had his sword in hand. I wasn't weaponless, but I hoped he wouldn't force me into combat. "You prefer to work alone. And if you're not working with Dexter, whoever you're working for is acquaintences in work with Dexter. What kind of work, I personally don't know. But by how you got in my room, and found the perfect place to hide with ease, I'm saying it's something that no one wants me to know."

I stopped walking, and sat down on the bed, staring at him square in the eye. I was a master of poker faces, and my main concern was to hide my fear. I kept my face expressionless, and relaxed my body with slow deep breaths through my nose.

He had stopped walking, but his sword was still pointing at me, and his guard and intent certainly still showed.

"But if we have to go into a battle of sorts, let it be a battle of wits. Sheath your sword, and follow me."

I got up, with a plan in mind. I walked to the door and opened it, beckoning Razor Fang. Then I walked out into the hallway to the front desk.

A man stood there, obviously bored.

"Sir, would you care to have a chess board and pieces?" I looked at him, just hoping...

He looked at me back. "Of course."

I was getting impatient since Razor Fang was coming up behind me. He still hadn't sheathed his sword... "Then can I have a board and pieces, then?"

He smirked. "Of course."

"Please give me a chess board and pieces."

"Certainly, ma'am." He pulled out from under the counter a wooden chess board, with black and white-painted pieces and handed them to me.

I nodded curtly. "Thank you." I turned to Razor Fang. "Now, we find a table."
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:41 pm

(In Role-plays I use my nano com as a phone.)

I sheathed my sword and followed her to find a table. She thought I was a brute force fighter? Little did she know that I am an excellent strategist. "Listen. I don't want to seem that I come off harsh. I just don't want you to get hurt." I sit down at the fold out table in her cabin. "But fine. You beat me in a game of chess and I'll let you come with me." I was thinking about letting her win. Without my team here I could use her help. I leader is nothing without his warriors.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 pm

I set the board on the table and sat down. I laid the board down and put all the pieces in their respective places. "Out of courtesy, you can be white and have the first move." I had set the board with black on my side and white on his. Then, I waited.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

(Are we literally going to go piece by piece)

I move the pawn in front of my right rook two spaces forward.
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:03 pm

I moved my pawn in front of my left bishop 1 space forward.

(We could move forward in time, if you wish....)
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm

(Fine. But you won't like the outcome and since you offered to fast forward you can't complain Razz)

I move my knight to the last square of the game. " Check mate" I say happily. It was a long game and she had done incredibly well. But I was a master strategist. " Alright I won. But you did put up a good game so if you want I'll let you come with me. But if I say go back or its too dangerous then you listen to that and leave. If I give you an order I expect it to be followed. I'm not bossy I'm a leader. Those are different things." I pack up the chess board "And we probably need to return this."
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:59 pm

It was a good loss. I hadn't worked my brain like that in a while. "Yeah, we should. Here, I'll take it to the desk." I picked up the board from his hands and walked to the door, opened it, and closed it. Out in the hallway, I let out a faint sigh. I could stay nice, comfy, ignorant, and oblivious, or I could help take back some stolen cargo and work with a guy who was incredibly arrogant and mysterious.

I clutched the board to my chest and walked down the hallway. When I reached the desk, I just put it on the counter without saying a word. ("Thank you, MA'AM....") I headed to snack bar and got a strawberry kiwi smoothie. I took out 20 taros from my little pouch, that was in my pocket, to pay for it.

I headed to a little one-seat table, and sat down, sipping and contemplating my options.

Then a familiar voice spoke. "Healthy again...I'm impressed." The man was back, not a thing changed, except for a cunning look in his eye. "Yes, well, you are pretty foolish to leave your impressive portable melee just laying around in the hallway, miss." He held out what looked like my melee.

I looked at him, then the melee. Carefully, I took it from his grasp, and then looked for the usb port that connected to my nanocom (a security measure by Dex to make sure I had the right melee). There was none, and it looked exactly like my melee. "Sir, this isn't my melee. Are you sure there weren't any others laying around?"

"There was one other Dexlabs portable melee...but I doubt it was yours." His eyes shown with guilt and lies.

"Give it here." I held my face stern, commanding.

He gave in under my gaze, and pulled a second melee out of his pocket.

I snatched it this time, found the usb port easily, and pulled it into my nanocom. It was the right one, and I could see the faint mark where Razor Fang hit it out of my hand. My nanocom fixed any errors in the melee and then reported a perfect review. "This is it. Thank you, sir."

"Anytime....madame....." He stormed off in a huff, obviously dissapointed.

I finished my smoothie quickly and heading back to the cabin with intent and my melee now back in its pocket. I was going to help Razor Fang. I was going to give up vacation time to help save some cargo, and possibly more than that.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:38 pm

Sara returned with her melee in hand. It had no damage from were I knocked it from her hand. Something Dexter invented I assumed. "Alright now" I say to her "I'll go down to the cargo hold and see whats there. You distract the crew members by making a diversion." I tossed her a sack of gum balls. "Use those for your nanos later." Then I run out the door toward the grate I had found earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:24 pm

Good story! Not sure if its to late to enter, but here it goes:
EX:
Name: Viper Fangblade
Likes: Freedom, being with others, art, and all TOM models.
Dislikes: Justin Bieber, Nazis, Britney Spears, and lame TV adds.
Extra info: Hangs out and protects the suburbs and wilds.

Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:04 pm

(yeah go ahead you have next)
Back to top Go down
GameGal119
D.G Staff Writer
D.G Staff Writer
GameGal119

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

I was handed a bag of gumballs. I would have to find a nano switcher, because I had brought none of my nanos with me.

Stowing my melee in my pocket, I searched in my bag for something to use. My hand brushed what felt like a secret compartment. I found the opening, and inside was a bag of smoke bombs, presumably Dex's way of preparing me for any occasion.

I walked out into the hallway inconscipuously and threw one bomb in either direction, turned back inside of my cabin just a second before I heard screams.

I climbed in the vent that Razor had hid in, and crawled along, tossing smoke bombs in every intersection until I was sure a good part of the ship was in turmoil.

After a while of crawling, I found the vent entrance to a bathroom. I crawled out in a stall, flushed the toilet to make it look like I had been in there, and walked out. A woman walked in while I was washing my hands (and arms, and pants; the vents were not quite clean....). I nodded, dried my hands, and walked out.

Surprisingly, I found myself on the main deck. I took this opportunity to walk up the stairs to the second floor of the deck. Once I got to the top, I tossed two smoke bombs off the balcony as I turned away.

By this time, I had 4 bombs left, and I kept them in my pocket. Then I turned on my nanocom, and tuned it to Razor.

Sara: Razor, distractions all over the ship.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:51 pm

I start to cough as I crawl through the grate down to the cargo storage.

Razor Fang: Yeah I noticed. Good job *Cough*

I put the nano come back into my pocket. When I got to the end of the vent I kicked the other grate through. I jumped down into the storage area. And there welcoming me was the man in the suit...

"Good to see you again Razor Fang" He said with a smile. " I thought the last time I saw you that I had killed you."

" Yeah you wish you pile of goo." I said unsheathing my sword and resting it on my shoulder. " So how would you like to be cut up first? The head or the torso?"

He laughs " Surprise me." A sword appears in his hand. He then vanishes. My reflexes set into motion just in time as he appears in front of me. I was quick enough to raise me sword and block his thunderous attack. I parryed the move and slashed at his arm leaving a huge cut in it.

" You surprise me. Your a lot stronger then you were that day on City Station Tower." He lunges for another attack which I easily deflect. I use my superior speed to disappear and reappear in a flash. I slashed at his back making a huge gash. He fell to the floor. I held my sword tip to his neck.

" I'm going to finally rid this world of you." I reach down and pull the disguise off him. Fusion Razor Fang was laying at my feet. " I'm done with you." I plunge the sword into his neck.

He laughs and stands up with my sword still sticking out of his neck. " You think this is the last you will see of me? I am a Fusion. I will be remade." The sword fell out of his neck as he dissolved into fusion matter. I picked my sword up and wiped it off. I pull my nano com out of my pocket and turn it on. I set the frequency to Dexter, and Sara.

" Guys I just figured this out. Its not stolen cargo.... Its Fusion supplies. Apparently this ship is going to be heading to Planet Fusion. And the cargo is the passengers! They're going to try and make Fusions of all of us. I just killed my Fusion. Sara you need to watch out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Ship Cruise RP   Space Ship Cruise RP - Page 2 Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Space Ship Cruise RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next