The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:26 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Welcome to our 83rd issue! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team

The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
Hello everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues. Note that it must be appropriate and the art must have been created by you.

Item Spotlight By Ash Sharpshoot
8/28/11

Who misses Chowder? I know I do. This week's item spotlight is anything Chowder! Pay respect to what most people think was a good show (even if YOU don't like it). Grabble, Chowder Hat, even those old Knishmas items! This has been this week's Item Spotlight!

FUSIONFALL HOROSCOPES by VivaAlecto
Remember... these are just for fun! Don't take any horoscope seriously unless the reading was made 100% for you and only you!
*Will be posted momentarily*

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang
I can't believe it thought Astro. Granite and Zora were actually having a conversation about something important. "So you have no nanos? Thats kind of dangerous with these Fusions running around" Granite says to her. "Yea but I haven't been in a position to get any. Besides I don't need them." She replies. Granite laughs "You'll think that when you go into battle without them. We go into some pretty tough battles. After we get all this stuff settled and we get you moved into our base out in the Wilds, we can work on getting you some nanos." Zora's eyes brightend "The Wilds! I've never been out there. These streets are all I know." Granite puts his arm around her "Well I'll show you a good time out there." Astro then turns around and gives him a stern look. Granite takes his arm off Zora "In a completly professional way of course. So anyway here we are. The Fusion Hole tavern. My buddy Spark lives here." Granite says indicating an alley with a sign sticking off the side of the wall above a door. "I don't like the look of this place." says Astro. They walk in and the bartender instantly notices Granite. "Hey! Well look who it is! Granite how have you been" A guy, with raggy old clothes on, who looks like he wasn't much older than his earlier twenties came up and hugged Granite. Granite hugged him back. "Hey, Spark long time no see. How have you been?" Spark chuckled and released him "Better than you have apparently. I've been reading in the papers about your heroics in that group of yours. I was sad when you left with them but it seems it was for the best. Come, I have a back room where we can all talk." Spark led the group to a room behind the counter. "Go work the front counter" He said to a boy sitting in the room. When he left he pulled out some chairs and offered them to us. "So who are your friends? Fellow members of that group?" He asked. Astro spoke up "I'm Astro Atypicalabyss. General of the Fusion Fighters." He said "And this is Zora Cometburner, one of our new recruits." said Astro introducing Zora. "Pleased to meet you" She said. Granite then spoke up "Spark I would like to say this is just a social visit but we need your help. I know you must hear about some of the underground business. What do you know about power cells being sold." Spark's expression darkened "You must be talking of the Black Market." He leans back in his chair.

Things weren't going as Razor planned. After leaving the coffee shop, Special's mood still hadn't improved. He called Blake, who was back at the base in the Wilds, him and the team had been killing monsters all day. The Really Twisted Forest had almost been overtaken by them and Fusion Mandy. But they took care of it. "So how is the mission going?" Blake asked. "We have bought some new clothes so we could disguise ourselves. But so far we haven't found any leads. I know one of these crime lords must be connected in some way. But anyway, how are you and the team holding up after that battle?" Blake laughed "Man that was nothing. We took care of it in just a few hours. So we are all just chillin' around the base." An explosion sounded in the background of the call. "Blake, what was that?" I asked. "Uh, nothing. Gotta go, bye!" Blake hung up. "Well it’s a safe bet our base is gone." I jokingly said to Special. She ignored the comment and said "We need to find a lead. Lets go try one of these mansions." "Yea but which one. We have no idea where to begin." She began walking "You might not but I grew up here. We should go check out Flare Titan's place. He used to have a crush on me so he'll probably tell us whatever we want to know." Oh great I thought, this'll be fun.
Flare's manor was one of the biggest in this side of the city. When we arrived a butler showed us in. When I sensed what was in the house I was appalled. He had monsters in cages. Like a collection. Did he not know how dangerous this was? We were brought into a room with a huge desk in the middle. A man was sitting behind it. He stood up and walked over to me and Special. "Ah, Special. How are you?" He asked. "Fine" she replied "How are you? And your Father?" He shook his head. "He had recently passed. So now I am in control of his business. Perhaps you've heard?" "Yes," she replied "So I was wondering if you could help us." "Us?" he just took notice of me. "Oh, I didn't notice your friend here." I stretched out my hand "Hello, I'm Razor Fang. Nice to meet you." He took my hand and shook it. "Well you and Special are welcome to stay." He released my hand. "So we can all sit down for a nice dinner and then we can talk." I had to speak up. "Thank you but we can't stay. We just need some information." He looked at his butler "Leave us." His butler left and he turned back to us "Very well." He went to sit at his desk. "But I have a few questions as well. Special you gave everyone a huge scare when you left. Your parents are still worried." "Well I have been away for awhile.." Special looked down. He looked at me "And what’s your story? Are you connected to this reason she left?" Of course he couldn't see it but I was rolling my eyes. "Flare, I would love to catch up but we really need to be going. So can you please give us the information we need?" Special asked. "Fine" he said "What is it?" A monster's growl came from the hallway. "We need information on the Black Market." This seemed to upset him. "What makes you think I would have information on them?" I stood up and slammed my hands on his desk "Because you're obviously a crime lord. How else would you have gotten those monsters out there. Unless you could afford to hire bounty hunters or rouge warriors to do it for you. And only crime lords have money nowadays because of Fuse." I took my seat. Flare just ignored me and looked at Special. "I can't tell you about their supplies or what they do. But I can tell you that I'm throwing a party here tomorrow night. I have invited several influential people from all over Downtown. I'm sure Grim Druidcreed will be here as well." This made me happy. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. She usually comes. You all can stay here tonight and then tomorrow you can come to the party and see if you can get a word with her. It’s a formal party so you'll need some new clothes." Oh great I thought. More stupid fancy clothes. I can't believe people in Downtown act this way when there is a war going on for the fate of the planet. "Alright that sounds good." says Special. Flare then stands up, walks over to Special, and takes her hand. "Would you do me the honor in being my date?" he asked her. Special pulled her hand away from him. "I'm sorry but, uh.... I'll be going with Razor. Right Razor?" "Wait what?" I said. "See. So sorry. But thank you for your hospitality. Let’s go Razor." She got up and pulled me from the room. Flare's butler showed us to our rooms. Mine and Special's rooms were across the hallway from each other. "If that will be all, sir, I'll leave you to your own business." As he left I called out to him "Hey wait. Is there a place I can train around here? A gym or something?" The butler looked confused and asked "Wouldn't you rather get some sleep?" "Nah" I replied "I need to train for awhile." "Well the master of the house has a field out back. But I highly advise not going out there. That’s were the master keeps his collection." I smiled "That sounds perfect."

Astro leaned forward "What do you know?" Spark looked at Astro "Not much. But I have heard rumors that they have been selling rare things such as power cells. But why do you need to know about them?" "Well," Astro continued "A couple of days ago we raided an enemy cargo supply. They had a power cell. So we figured that the only place they could have possibly gotten one is from the Black Market. So we came here to where they are rumored to be based. We must put a stop to this before one of these things falls into the wrong hands." Spark leaned forward and put his arms on his desk. "Well I'll help all I can. And I have some information. Tomorrow one of the crime lords over in West district is throwing a party and all the rich people in the area are going to be there. So most likely the rumored leader of the Black Market will be there as well. But how you'll get in I have no idea. I can however tell you have to get there as fast as possible. Tomorrow morning around Eight A.M. a bus will be leaving from East District to City Station Tower. When you get to the tower take another bus over to West District." Wow a chance to solve this whole problem. Razor will definitely be impressed thought Astro. "Well Spark thank you for your help" said Astro getting up. "If you ever need some help the Fusion Fighters will be there for you. Come on guys we have a party to crash." Granite said good-bye to his friend and the three left the tavern.
A lot of time had already passed since they had eaten diner. It was already four in the morning so that gave them four hours to get to the station. "Granite, we'll need to use some nanos to get to the station. Do you have a speed boost with you?" asked Astro. "Better" said Granite "I have a group run. He took his nanocom out of his pocket and summoned his Mandy nano. "What do you want?" she asked rudely. "Wow!" Zora exclaimed "I've never seen one in real life before." She pokes Mandy, who swats her hand away "Hey lady no touching." She floats over to Granite "Alright let’s get this over with. So it'll be you three?" Granite took out a red colored gumball and gave it to her "Yes. Us three." Mandy ate the gumball and then bestowed her power on the group. "There now hurry before I get too tired" she said. Zora looked confused "So now we can all run faster? I don't believe it " she said skeptical. Granite laughed "Well come on just try it for yourself." They all started running down the street. "Oh wow!" Zora said "I can't believe it. This is amazing!" She was now running ahead of the group. "Hey Zora we need to stay together" Astro shouted. Zora came back "Sorry. I've just never done this before."
It was about thirty minutes later when Mandy finally got tired. But we got pretty far and the station was only about an hour away now. "Hey, Astro. We could use our vehicles now. I brought my hovercar along with my board" Granite told him. "Well we have already risked using a nano. We don't want people being attracted to us. Then again we would get their faster." I had to think about this for a second. "Alright. You and Zora can use your hovercar and I'll take my board."
As we sped down the street was starting to peak on the horizon. It only took us another thirty minutes to get to the station. We had a whole three hours to wait. "Astro should we just go ahead and ride over to the West District?" asked Granite. "Yea I guess we could. I didn't think we would get here this fast. Let’s take the back roads so we don't draw that much attention."

It was a dark night with the full moon high in the air. This was the kind of night Razor liked to be out in. I had already been out here for a little while, jumping around in the tree tops, and killing monsters whenever I seen them. Dressed back in his armor he felt better than he had all day. "What was Special's problem today?" I thought out loud as I threw my sword and impaled a Creeper King. "He must have paid a lot of money for that guy. Since its only native to the Twisted Forest." I couldn't resist a laugh "To bad for him." I jumped onto my kill and pulled my sword out. This party is going to be bad. What if I have to dance? Special surely wouldn't make me do that. Then again the thought of dancing with Special didn't seem that bad. I shook my head. "Come on Razor get your head straight. You have a mission to do. People are counting on you." I decided to call Astro. "Hey, Astro how are things going for you?" Astro replied "We're running to a bus station. We got a lead." This put me in a better mood. "So have we. I'd like to know about it but I have to go." A Caturplug was heading toward me. "Alright, bye Razor." I returned the nanocom to my pocket.
I returned to my room put my other clothes back on. Then I heard a knock. "Come in" I said wondering who it could be. It was Special and she was carrying what looked like a dress. "Razor check this out" she held up the dress. It was a white ball gown. "Where did you get that?" I asked? "Well while you were out training in the yard I had one of the servants run out and get this. Along with a suit for you. Oh and I almost forgot" she reached over and punched me hard on the arm. "Ow what was that for?" I said rubbing my arm. "That’s for not inviting me to come train with you" she said crossly. "I would have loved to go kill some of those smug punks 'collections'. I hate acting like a little rich girl. I would have loved to get out of this dress and put my armor back on for awhile but no you didn't invite me." I could understand why she was angry. I couldn't wait to get my armor back on either. I couldn't help but laugh though. "Alright next time I go destroy a crime lord's collection of monsters, I'll be sure to invite you." She smiled "Is that too much to ask?" We both laughed. "Alright here" she handed me a box. "This is your tuxedo. You have to look nice if you're with a snobby rich girl like me." I took the box and looked at the suit. It was a simple kind. "Thanks. I didn't even think about it." That made her smile "I thought you didn't so I took the liberty of doing it for you. Now go put it on I want to see if I got the right size." This surprised me "Are you serious?" I asked. "Of course. Come on go." I could tell I wasn't going to win this. So I went to go put it on. I thought I couldn't feel any stupider than I did wearing those fancy clothes. I was wrong. This was horrible. When I stepped out of the changing room Special was standing there in her ball gown. "Wow, you look great" I said. She smiled "You don't look half bad yourself. But I must admit, I prefer the armor. So anyway, what are you going to do at this party?" I hadn't thought that much about it. "I guess we'll just look for Grim." She didn't seem convinced of the plan. "So we're just going to talk to her and see how it goes? I doubt she'll tell us anything. And when she finds out what we know she'll try to get rid of us." "Well do you have a better plan?" I asked. "As a matter of fact, I do. If we blend in with the crowd and find Grim, we can then follow her when she leaves. We'll be able to find their base, take it over, call in the rest of our team, and destroy all their supplies." I had to admit it was a good plan. "What do you mean blend in?" I asked. "Well we have to dance, and socialize of course." There it was, the thing that concerned me the most. "Alright we'll go with that. We had better get some sleep. It’s already really early in the morning." She looked down and said "Ok. Good night" and left the room in haste. Oh great I though. What have I done this time? I went and changed back into my other clothes and lay down on the couch in my room and went to sleep.

Here ends Chapter 7

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Reiji and Granite!
This week’s riddle: An elephant, a giraffe, a monkey and a cat were standing under an umbrella. Who got wet?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: What do you like about IZ’s?

Which Dexter’s Laboratory nano do you like best?? By TurqoiseAngel
Dexter-12
Mandark-0
Dee Dee-1

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 83rd issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

Page 1 of 1