The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

IGN : Zoey Sparklebird

The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:02 pm

The Darklands Gazette. The Darklands just got a lot darker, and is becoming bigger.
Happy 61st issue everyone! We hope you enjoy this issue just like the last issues we’ve had. We have many great things for this week as we always do and we would like to thank all our readers for their support. - The Darklands Gazette news team
The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Fansiteedition

Our planet Earth by the Darklands Gazette staff
Have any good ideas on how to help the environment that hasn’t been mentioned before? We’d love to hear it! Just post it here or PM it to us.

Art Spotlight sign-ups by TurqoiseAngel
coco everyone, we have a new spotlight category now, for art. There are probably many of you that would like to see your art featured in the Gazette. All you have to do is send me a PM that has direct links to your art or post the links on this thread and it will be posted in one of the Gazette’s weekly issues.

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Why you should buy it! By Alshary Sharpshoot

Do you remember stepping into an arcade when you were little? I sure do, and there, there was always one game who everyone was playing, Marvel vs Capcom. This crossover is played almost every hour of the day by someone in the world. Marvel vs Capcom 2 was made 10 years, and since then, fans have been begging for a sequel. It has finally arrived. Marvel vs Capcom 3 came out on the 15th of February for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It features the likes of Spider-Man and that over saturated Wolverine against Zero of the Mega Man X series and Ryu and Chun-Li of the Street Fighter series. It also has some newcomers to the series like She-Hulk and Deadpool to the Marvel side and Dante from Devil May Cry and Arthur from Ghosts' and Goblins to the Capcom side. If you have never played a fighting game before, don't worry. MvC3 has the option of simple mode which lets you play as well as a veteran until you get the hang of the game and choose to switch to the regular play style. It is the best game to play with friends because you'll never really get bored because the excitement is endless. If you own an Xbox 360 or PS3, go get a copy!

Advice column by VivaAlecto
Need some help or advice on a problem you have and don’t know who to turn to? Just post your problem here or if you prefer you can send it by PM to VivaAlecto. She will post her response in the following issue of the Gazette or PM you back.

The story of the Fusion Fighters- A Fusionfall fan-fiction by razorfang

To all the readers of my story. Thank you for reading but I will be taking a break from writing. So stay tuned for the next chapter by reading the Darklands Gazette.

GKND Sign-up by TurqoiseAngel
The GKND is still up and going, but we would like some more members to join us to do fun things in Fusion Fall. We explore areas, go on missions, and make friends in our group. To Sign up, just leave your IGN, your level and what numbuh you’d like to be. Check the last page to see if the numbuh you want is still available. Here’s the link to our thread: http://greenmaw.com/forums/thread.php?threadID=33&page=5
We also have a separate website:
http://dimondstar.webs.com/

Horoscopes by VivaAlecto
FF horoscopes for this week

Aries (March 21-April 19) -

Stay strong this week, Aries of Fusion Fall! Your patience will be tested.
Avoid grinding too long this week...you will feel frustrated when you don't get any rares or ultra rares and do something you'll regret. Instead, spend the time just looking for missions you may have overlooked or contributing to the wiki.

Taurus (April 20-May 20) -

This week is a good week for you to explore FusionFall. You'll uncover something new to yourself...be it a secret mission or a secret code to redeem a nice set with. Stay on your toes and overlook nothing!

Gemini (May 21-June 20) -

Deceptiveness is all around you this week. Be wary of anyone you don't know offering you something.
It is most likely a trap. However there is SOME good news! Try grinding around areas where purples and pinks are the dominant colors...you may come across something worth a good sum of taro.

Cancer (June 21-July 22) -

Like the crab your sign is named after...you will be drawn to the waters of FF this week.
Wade around in Peach Creek or Bravo Beach's clear water for a while...much good will come of it!
You may discover a new mission, get a nice rare item from a drop or make a new friend.

Leo (July 23-August 22) -

As usual, Leos of FF, you desire to be the center of attention! This is a great week to throw an in-game party so do it! Stick to populated areas and open areas...avoid Endsville.

Virgo (August 23- September 22) -

Don't be so cautious this week! Head for the hills...or maybe the Firepits!
Don't be afraid of new places, but do be prepared by having a friend with you to help you out.
You will be amazed at the new things you'll discover this week.

Libra (September 23-October 22) -

Feeling bored this week? Shake things up by playing with a set of nanos you don't normally use.
You won't regret it! But heed this warning: If you've never heard Bubbles cry before...you WILL break down in tears!

Scorpio (October 23-November 21) -

Now is the week for you to profit!
Head to Mt. Blackhead or any other selling hub and empty out your bank for some sweet and easy taro.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21) -

Pinch your pennies. It may be tempting to buy everything you see this week but hold onto your taro!
Save it for a rainy day...you won't regret it.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19) -

Make up for some bad karma this week by donating something to another player...even if it's small!
Trust me...charity feels great!

Aquarius (January 20-February 18) -

Now is not the time to go into hiding. You will find yourself facing many crashes and errors this week. Be diligent and report everything you come across to help@fusionfall.com You will make a positive difference!

Pisces (February 19- March 20) -

Are you feeling a little jealous this week? Instead of trying to upstage your luckier friends (or enemies) this week...keep things positive! Kill them with kindness.

:3

Item Spotlight 2/27/11 by Alshary Sharpshoot

Back from it's very long hiatus, the Item Spotlight is here! Today we're not talking about just one item, but a set! The Electron Set! Unknown to many, this Very Rare set is as rare as the Legendary Blades! Not to mention it is also very stylish. If you get a piece of the set while grinding (specially the shirt, dropped by those mummy monsters in Area 51.5) consider yourself a lucky little boy/girl/alien/cryptid/apocalyptic Ooo monster! This has been this week’s item Spotlight.

Riddles: Last week’s riddle was answered correctly by Amp, and Steel172!
This week’s riddle: You're knocked out and when you wake up you are in a concrete room. There is no way out except two doors. One has a giant magnifying glass for the ceiling, and the instant you walk in, you will be fried to death. The other door has a hungry, evil, fire-breathing dragon. How do you escape?

Question of the week by the Darklands Gazette team
Q of the week: Which nano do you think is most useful?

Which of the new nanos do you like best? By TurqoiseAngel
Rex- 19
Finn- 15
Alien X- 12

Thank you for reading this week’s issue of the Darklands Gazette!! The Forum name of whoever got it right first in all four websites will be posted next week.
Any questions and comments can be left here, you can reach us at our website, or you can PM us here. Thank You! Website link: http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/

The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Gazetteslogo
Back to top Go down
http://darklandsgazette.yolasite.com/
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 pm

LOL Well at the bottom of the DG it'll have to say five sites now Razz
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
T.O.M 3
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 3

IGN : Granite Plutodancer

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Nice issue this week! I rarely post on these so I'm gonna start now. xD

As for the question of the week, I really can't choose which is the best.

The Riddle: You go out the door with the dragon at night, when it's sleeping.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 am

Now if only Turqoise would check here regularly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Nice issue today!
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Granite you got it, I'm going to post the next issue soon. Requesting lock! ^^
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:36 pm

I think you can lock it yourself. I'm pretty sure I made you Moderator of this forum. Will you try?
Back to top Go down
TurqoiseAngel
D.G Owner
D.G Owner
TurqoiseAngel

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:38 pm

I don't see any buttons that will let me lock it. At the bottom it says the only thing I can do here is post.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Well nvm then. But they should be under the jump to a forum thing.

-locking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!!   The 61st issue of the Darklands Gazette!!!! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1