The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dex7322
Engineer Droid Commander
Engineer Droid Commander
dex7322

IGN : Jake MagnavoX

Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for! Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!   Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for! Icon_c10Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 am

Hello, members of the Absolution's community!

As you can see, my forum username is dex7322, and I am the head engineer of this forum.

It is advised to all visitors and members alike that you report any errors in relation to the message board so that we can patch 'em up A.S.A.P.

Here's what we are mainly looking for right now:

- Invalid URLs: Pictures that contain a white border with an X in the center has an Invalid, otherwise known as a "broken," URL

- Hard-to-read text: If there is an area in the system where the text is barely legible, please take note and let us know.

- Offset Tables / Screen Positioning

More will be added to this list as time surpasses.

On behalf of the entire crew here on the Absolution, I wish that you all enjoy what is being offered to you.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!   Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for! Icon_c10Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Thanks for the tips Dex. We'll be sure to keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!   Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for! Icon_c10Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Ok Dex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!   Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for! Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Reporting Errors - Tips on what to look for!
Page 1 of 1