The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Welcome to the Absolution. Remember to follow the rules, and try not to get in the way of any of the droids working on the ship. Thanks!
The Absolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome aboard the Absolution

HomeHome  Toonami BroadcastToonami Broadcast  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat RoomChat Room  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short story section chapters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

IGN : Razor Fang

Short story section chapters Empty
PostSubject: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 pm

It was raining hard as we left the base. Of course it was, I thought, nothing is ever easy. Me and my team where on our way to find the Black Market, a group of highly trained theifs, in order to track down a supposedly stolen Power Cell. City Station in the Downtown area was our best guess at where they would be. Right now we where on our way to Peach Creek Commons to get a SCAMPER and fly there. It was me, Special Cromsonscout, Granite Plutodancer, and Astro Atypicalabyss. I wanted to take flying monkeys there but Special insisted otherwise. " Hey, Razor" Granite says, snapping me out of my talk with myself. " We're almost there dude." We arrived at Peach Creek Commons late in the evening a boarded a SCAMPER. Granite looked like he was going to be sick. I found this kind of funny but kept it to myself. Around midnight I could see City Station Tower in the distance.

Sorry for such a short chapter. I'll make a longer one next time!
Back to top Go down
https://theabsolution.forumotion.com
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Hey guys! First thing I wanted to say before you read this story is that I'm sorry its been so long since I've posted a chapter. Its only because I have been very busy. Second is that there will probably be another long break after this one as well. I mean what can you do about life? Some things are more important. But I'm going to try and do these more often. Thanks.

Recap: Razor Fang, and his team The Fusion Fighters were on their way to City Station to find the group known as the Black Market, and see what they knew about a stolen power cell.

As the SCAMPER started to get closer to City Sation Tower we started to slow down for the docking procedure. Granite, Special, Astro, and I all decided to check out some local shops to see if there were any links to the Black Market. "They'll be tough to find" I said, "Astro, you and Granite go to the East side of the City and start looking in the sub districts. Special, and I will take the West side with the high class residence. I wouldn't put the Black Market past having some high up buisness." Astro, and Granite nodded in agreement then got on their hoverboards and started to leave. "Oh by the way, Astro!" Astro turned around. "For some reasons he didn't want to share, Major has quit the team. I would have told you guys earlier on the SCAMPER when he sent me the message but I didn't want to concern you guys with it. But I guess I have to now." I could see the look of sadness on their faces. Major was one of their friends. "But, Astro I want you to be the new General of the team." Astro's face lit up at hearing this. "Really!" He exclaimed "Don't worry Razor! I won't let you or the team down." " I know Astro. I have faith in you." I reply. Then they lept off the tower toward the east side of the city with Granite right behind him. "Alright Special, lets go!" We both then lept off the tower on the other side toward the West side of the city.

"I can't beleive that I'm the new General!" Astro thought to himself. "I hope I can live up to the rank." The city lights flicked by as they were riding down the road. A couple of times they had to stop and ask directions since they haven't gone to this side of the city to often. It was close to Mojo's Volcano so a lot of bad guys hang out around here, including his monkey minions who had just gotten off their day shift from working at the volcano and were having a night on the town. "Hey, Astro. I think we should start walking now." Granite said. "Why? It will be much faster if we continue to ride." Granite then says " Yes, but this is a bad neighborhood. We may get jumped and have to defend ourselves. If that happens then word will spread about our fight and the Black Market might hide and we would lose our lead on them." Astro thought about this. It would be bad for him having his first act as General to lose their lead on the Black Martket. "Alright Granite good idea. We may also want to buy some clothes. Walking around with our armor on probably isn't a good idea either."

The high estates of West City Station were as intimidating as always. The richest people in the Downtown area lived in this part of the city. Most of these people are just taking advantage of the fusion war. They are mostly criminals stealing things and selling them in the East district then giving a part of the money to the war cause to keep themselves out of trouble. "I don't know what I hate more. A criminal, or a criminal who gets a way with it." I said aloud. "I know what you mean. But we still need to find the B.M." Special replied "Also we're wearing dirty battle armor in the middle of the highest district in the city. We're going to be noticed." I had to think about this for a second. "Well we can buy some clothes thats no big deal." Special then grabbed my hand and led me toward a shopping mall. Special was born into one of the richest familys in the city, but she craved the life of a warrior so she ran way, she must still know these shops pretty well. Even the leader of the Fusion Fighters must surcum to the horrible task of waiting outside the changing room of a woman. "Hey, Razor?" came Special's voice from the other side of the door "Do I have permission to take my mask off?" As a Fusion Fighter she is suppose to wear a mask at all times. Like me she wears a blindfold. Most of the Fusion Fighters have trained their minds so well that we don't need to see to fight. We can sense everything around us. "Yes go ahead" I replied. It was still another thirty minutes before she finnaly stepped out of the room in a lavish, red, dress with matching hills. The kind that can turn into shoes with the push of a button on the side of them. "So how do I look?" I was at a loss for words. "Uh, you look, great. Beautiful." I said forcing myself to keep a cool expression. "Aw thanks. Now lets work on your appearance." I tried to argue "But I already have some clothes" I said holding up a T-shirt and blue jeans. "Are you kidding me?" she said. "What?" She shook her head slowly. "We're in the rich district. You'll stick out as if you were still wearing your armor. Here I'll go find you something." She dissapeard and came back about half an hour later with a set of clothes. "Here I thought these would be good for you." She picked out a black button up shirt with a leather jacket to go over it, and decided to keep the jeans. I protested but she insisted this was what rich teens wear. I felt ridiculous with these clothes on. "Now just take this off and it'll be complete" She reached for my mask and I grabbed her wrist "The mask stays." I released her hand and took my nanocom out of my pocket. We had spent almost two hours in this store. That was way more time then I wanted to waist. I wasn't about to use my Morbucks vault card to charge these clothes on because the B.M. probably keeps tabs on all the money going in and out of this city. I deposited the money from my nanocom into my hand. "Will this be enough?" I had no idea what these clothes cost so I took an estiment. "Well this dress was pretty expensive..." I took out a couple more hundred taros. At least this stuff wasn't as expensive as armor. We stored our armor in our nanocoms and I put my sword in as well. "Can we leave now? I don't like being here." Special just smiled "Oh lighten up. With these clothes we'll fit in perfectly so there is no need to hurry. We can just walk around and look for clues now." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. I had the slight feeling we where getting off track.......

"Astro with all do respect, you're an idiot." Granite said to the General. "What do you mean?" Astro replied. "Dude, you're wearing a freaken trench coat and an Indiana Jones looking hat. You're basicly screaming 'Hey I'm a person to suspect'." "Well you're not dressed any better!" Astro retorted. Granted puffed "I'm wearing a T-shirt, Hoodie, and Jeans. You'll totally be found out before me. "Wanna put Taros on that" Astro challenged. "Dude that is so unprofessional." Granite said as he was laying out bills. (I'll go ahead and skip this since these two are just being idiots in this scene. This whole bet thing goes on for a little while longer). As the two continued down the street Astro was in deep thought. Where should we look first? Who should we find first? "Hey, Granite. You know this area better than me. Where do you think we should go first?" Took him a minute of thinking but he finally replied "Well I would say the district market, or an old tavern. I have a few connections we can look up. First is a guy named Zion. He probably knows these streets better than anyone. Then there is this guy I know who owns a tavern a little ways down here. He owes me a few favors." Things just seemed to turn around, Astro thought. "Well then lets find this guy Zion. Whats his last name?" "Wolfstar" He replied. It was about a hour before they appeard on Zion's doorstep. Granite tried knocking like ten times so we eventually allowed ourselves in. The place was a mess when we got in. It looked like signs of a struggle. And we eventually found a body.
"Oh my god. This is Zion" Granite said. "We better calls the cops." Astro said. After the call was made we started to leave when someone busted through the window and tackled Granite. "Whoa!" Astro screamed. Granite and the stranger were rolling around on thr ground but eventualy his superior combat skills gave him the upper hand and he was laying over top of the person pinning their arms down. "What do you want. Who are you dude." He ripped the hat off covering their face. It turned out to be a woman. Granite just stared. "I mean, girl." She fought to get out of his grip but was stuck. "You killed my friend. I walked by and saw you standing over his body." "We didn't kill him. He was my friend too. I was coming to ask him something and we found him like this." She seemed puzzled for a minute. "How do I know I can trust you?" Granite laughed and got up. "I would have killed you if you couldn't trust me. So whats your name?" Granite offered his hand to her and she took it getting up. "Zora" She said "Zora Cometburner." "I'm Granite Plutodancer. And this is Astro Atypicalabyss." He said introducing Astro. "Well if you didn't kill Zion then who did?" "We don't know. But we'll help you find out who." Astro placed a hand on Granite's shoulder "Hey, don't go making promises you can't keep. We have work to do." "Oh right" Granite said kind of dissapointed. Zora looked at them both questionally "What kind of work? Who are you guys?" Astro and Granite exchanged looks. "Oh come on. Whats the harm in telling her?" Granite said. "Alright" said Astro. "We're members of the Fusion Fighers. I'm the General and Granite here is a warrior." "Senior warrior" Granite corrected him. Zora's eyes lit up "I've heard of you guys! There was a battle out in the Wilds not to long ago and that name came up. The Fusion Fighters. Would you guys mind if I came with you?" Granite looked excited "Yea! That sounds cool." "Whoa wait. I'd have to confirm that with Razor first. And I'm not about to call him and blow his cover if he is somewhere important." "Oh come on. Do you really think Razor is going to care for a new recruit?" Well that was convencing Astro thought. "Alright fine. Zora do you have any combat experiance?" Zora laughed "Are you kidding? I grew up in this place. Between Fuse's monsters and random thugs I'm a street warrior. I may not be as experianced as you guys but I can fight." She didn't have any armor. But then again we weren't wearing any right now either. "Well lets get going then. Zora do you know anyone who may be linked to the Black Market?"

Special spent most of the day pulling me around from shop to shop. It was kind of nice just to hang out but then I also knew we had a job to do. As much as I would like to just have fun we had to find were that power cell came from. We were walking down the street and I finally decided to say something about it. "Special we need to stop messing around. We have a job to do."Special looked hurt "So that what you think this is. Messing around?" I felt like I just said something wrong. "I just mean that we have something important to do. And it needs to be done." Special was about to reply when we heard a scream coming from around the street corner. We ran toward the sound. A Vile Cabinent was attacking a group of people. Usually the monsters were kept at bay by S.A.C.T agents. This one must have spawned outside of the containment area. I pulled out my nanocom and summoned my Samurai Jack nano. "Jack you go in and distract him. I'll attack from behind." I summoned my sword and ran around the monster. It was focused on my Jack nano so it was a simple move to slice it in half and watch it disolve. Everyone was running around frantic so it was also easy to dissolve into the crowed and hide. I made my way back to Special. "Very nice." She said. "Thanks." I put my sword back up and returned Jack to the nanocom. "Hey!" A shout comes from across the street. I dude and his gang came walking toward us. Oh great I thought, here comes trouble. "I saw what you did. Who do you think you are some kind of hero?" I could sense he had a smug look on his face. The kind I like to knock off people's faces. Him being a civilian I couldn't do anything until he started it. I had a feeling he was about to. Then he seemed to lose interest in me when he saw Special. "Well hello there" He took her hand and kissed it. She smiled politely. "What is a pretty lady like you doing with a hero wanna be like this?" That is what set me off. "You need to leave." He just laughed. "Do you not know who I am? I'm Wolf Skyblade. I run these parts. So why don't you just beat it and leave the lady with me?" Then he pushed me. Big mistake. "And whats with this stupid Blindfold. Think you're cool?" He raised his hand to grab my mask and I grabbed his wrist. "I don't want to hurt you. Leave now and you'll have your dignity, and ribs in tact." He then tried to push me again so I knocked his hands up and did a knee thrust right into his chest. He fell back and his friends ran. "Hey. That was a little over doing it. You could have seriously hurt him." Special said looking at the unconcious man. "I didn't like the way he talked." I said wishing she would drop it and just let us continue walking. "The way he talked to you, or me?" She said calmly. I had better choose my words carefully here I thought "I would react the same way if someone was talking a way I didn't like to any of my warriors." That didn't seem to make things better cause she just muttered something under her breath but I'm pretty sure it was "So I'm just another warrior to you." I looked around and noticed a coffee shop. "Hey, lets go in here. We'll get something to drink, relax, and call Astro to see how he is doing. Alright?" She agreed so we went in a found a table.

As the group of three walked down the streets of the East district Astro started to get annoyed. Since Zora joined us her and Granite walked together behind Astro. And everyonce in awhile he would hear them laugh. "Well I'm glad they're having a good time" thought Astro "Not like we have an important job to do or anything." They stopped at a diner to get some dinner when Razor called on the nanocom. "Hey, Razor whats up?" Razor's voice came through the nanocom "Me and Special got some new clothes so we could blend in with these rich guys. Other than a Vile Cabinent attacking some people we haven't really made much progress. What about you guys?" We filled him in about what happend at Zion's apartment. "Well welcome to the team Zora. Granite can be your mentor until you reach warrior rank." Granite then took the nanocom "Hey why is Special being so quiet?" Razor was silent for a second then Special spoke up "Oh sorry. I was just letting you guys talk. Hi Zora, welcome to the team." Zora thanked her and Astro told Razor that they were going to go to some old taverns to see if they had any info about the B.M while Razor and Special go to the mob boss esates and see what link they have to the Black Market. "Alright guys lets go" Says Astro as he left some Taros for the bill.

Here ends Chapter 6
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:48 am

Sorry guys no chapter 7 this week. My computer is having tech issues. Also I'm not in a position to type anymore chapters then what I already have. Which is 7, 8, and 9. So I'll try to get those on the upcoming issue. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Note from the author: These chapter are sometimes written with a lot of time in between them. So some new thing might be in the future chapters that weren't around when the previous chapters were written.

I can't believe it thought Astro. Granite and Zora were actually having a conversation about something important. "So you have no nanos? Thats kind of dangerous with these Fusions running around" Granite says to her. "Yea but I haven't been in a position to get any. Besides I don't need them." She replies. Granite laughs "You'll think that when you go into battle without them. We go into some pretty tough battles. After we get all this stuff settled and we get you moved into our base out in the Wilds, we can work on getting you some nanos." Zora's eyes brightend "The Wilds! I've never been out there. These streets are all I know." Granite puts his arm around her "Well I'll show you a good time out there." Astro then turns around and gives him a stern look. Granite takes his arm off Zora "In a completly professional way of course. So anyway here we are. The Fusion Hole tavern. My buddy Spark lives here." Granite says indicating an alley with a sign sticking off the side of the wall above a door. "I don't like the look of this place." Says Astro. They walk in an the bartender instantly notices Granite. "Hey! Well look who it is! Granite how have you been" A guy, with raggy old clothes on, who looks like he wasn't much older than his earlier twentys came up and hugged Granite. Granite hugged him back. "Hey, Spark long time no see. How have you been?" Spark chuckled and released him "Better than you have apparently. I've been reading in the papers about your heroics in that group of yours. I was sad when you left with them but it seems it was for the best. Come, I have a back room were we can all talk." Spark led the group to a room behind the counter. "Go work the front counter" He said to a boy sitting in the room. When he left he pulled out some chairs and offered them to us. "So who are your friends? Fellow members of that group?" He asked. Astro spoke up "I'm Astro Atypicalabyss. General of the Fusion Fighters." He said "And this is Zora Cometburner, one of our new recruits." Said Astro introducing Zora. "Pleased to meet you" She said. Granite then spoke up "Spark I would like to say this is just a social visit but we need your help. I know you must hear about some of the underground buisness. What do you know about power cells being sold." Spark's expression darkened "You must be talking of the Black Market." He leans back in his chair.

Things weren't going as Razor planned. After leaving the coffee shop, Special's mood still hadn't improved. He called Blake, who was back at the base in the Wilds, him and the team had been killing monsters all day. The Really Twisted Forest had almost been overtaken by them and Fusion Mandy. But they took care of it. "So how is the mission going?" Blake asked. "We have bought some new clothes so we could disguise ourselves. But so far we haven't found any leads. I know one of these crime lords must be connected in some way. But anyway, how are you and the team holding up after that battle?" Blake laughed "Man that was nothing. We took care of it in just a few hours. So we are all just chillin' around the base." An explosion sounded in the background of the call. "Blake, what was that?" I asked. "Uh, nothing. Gotta go, bye!" Blake hung up. "Well its a safe bet our base is gone." I jokingly said to Special. She ignored the comment and said "We need to find a lead. Lets go try one of these mansions." "Yea but which one. We have no idea were to begin." She began walking "You might not but I grew up here. We should go check out Flare Titan's place. He use to have a crush on me so he'll probably tell us whatever we want to know." Oh great I thought, this'll be fun.
Flare's manor was one of the biggest in this side of the city. When we arrived a butler showed us in. When I sensed what was in the house I was apalled. He had monsters in cages. Like a collection. Did he not know how dangerous this was? We were brought into a room with a huge desk in the middle. A man was sitting behind it. He stood up and walked over to me and Special. "Ah, Special. How are you?" He asked. "Fine" she replied "How are you? And your Father?" He shook his head. "He had recently passed. So now I am in control of his buisness. Perhaps you've heard?" "Yes," she replied "So I was wondering if you could help us." "Us?" he just took notice of me. "Oh, I didn't notice your friend here." I stretched out my hand "Hello, I'm Razor Fang. Nice to meet you." He took my hand and shook it. "Well you and Special are welcome to stay." He released my hand. "So we can all sit down for a nice dinner and then we can talk." I had to speak up. "Thank you but we can't stay. We just need some information." He looked at his butler "Leave us." His butler left and he turned back to us "Very well." He went to sit at his desk. "But I have a few questions as well. Special you gave everyone a huge scare when you left. Your parents are still worried." "Well I have been away for awhile.." Special looked down. He looked at me "And whats your story? Are you connected to this reason she left?" Of course he couldn't see it but I was rolling my eyes. "Flare, I would love to catch up but we really need to be going. So can you please give us the information we need?" Special asked. "Fine" he said "What is it?" A monster's growl came from the hallway. "We need information on the Black Market." This seemed to upset him. "What makes you think I would have information on them?" I stood up and slammed my hands on his desk "Because you're obviously a crime lord. How else would you have gotten those monsters out there. Unless you could aford to hire bounty hunters or rouge warriors to do it for you. And only crime lords have money now adays because of Fuse." I took my seat. Flare just ignroed me and looked at Special. "I can't tell you about their supplies or what they do. But I can tell you that I'm throwing a party here tomorrow night. I have invited several influencial people from all over Downtown. I'm sure Grim Druidcreed will be here as well." This made me happy. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. She usually comes. You all can stay here tonight and then tomorrow you can come to the party and see if you can get a word with her. Its a formal party so you'll need some new clothes." Oh great I thought. More stupid fancy clothes. I can't believe people in Downtown act this way when there is a war going on for the fate of the planet. "Alright that sounds good." Says Special. Flare then stands up, walks over to Special, and takes her hand. "Would you do me the honor in being my date?" he asked her. Special pulled her hand away from him. "I'm sorry but, uh.... I'll be going with Razor. Right Razor?" "Wait what?" I said. "See. So sorry. But thank you for your hospitality. Lets go Razor." She got up and pulled me from the room. Flare's butler showed us to our rooms. Mine and Special's rooms were across the hallway from each other. "If that will be all, sir, I'll leave you to your own buisness." As he left I called out to him "Hey wait. Is there a place I can train around here? A gym or something?" The butler looked confused and asked "Wouldn't you rather get some sleep?" "Nah" Razor replied "I need to train for awhile." "Well the master of the house has a field out back. But I highly advise not going out there. Thats were the master keeps his collection." I smiled "That sounds perfect."

Astro leaned forward "What do you know?" Spark looked at Astro "Not much. But I have heard rumors that they have been selling rare things such as power cells. But why do you need to know about them?" "Well," Astro continued "A couple of days ago we raided an enemy cargo supply. They had a power cell. So we figured that the only place they could have possibly gotten one is from the Black Market. So we came here to were they are rumored to be based. We must put a stop to this before one of these things falls into the wrong hands." Spark leaned forward and put his arms on his desk. "Well I'll help all I can. And I have some information. Tomorrow one of the crime lords ove rin West district is throwing a party and all the rich people in the area are going to be there. So most likely the rumored leader of the Black Market will be as well. But how you'll get in I have no idea. I can however tell you have to get there as fast as possile. Tomorrow morning around Eight A.M. a bus will be leaving from East District to City Station Tower. When you get to the tower take another bus over to West District." Wow a chance to solve this whole problem. Razor will definetly be impressed thought Astro. "Well Spark thank you for your help" said Astro getting up. "If you ever need some help the Fusion Fighters will be there for you. Come on guys we have a party to crash." Granite said good-bye to his friend and the three left the tavern.
A lot of time had already passed since they had eaten diner. It was already four in the morning so that gave them four hours to get to the station. "Granite, we'll need to use some nanos to get to the station. Do you have a speed boost with you?" asked Astro. "Better" said Granite "I have a group run. He took his nanocom out of his pocket and summoned his Many nano. "What do you want?" she asked rudely. "Wow!" Zora exclaimed "I've never seen one in real life before." She pokes Mandy and Mandy swats her hand away "Hey lady no touching." She floats over to Granite "Alright lets get this over with. So it'll be you three?" Granite took out a red colored gumball and gave it to her "Yes. Us three." Mandy ate the gumball and then bestowed her power on the group. "There now hurry before I get to tired " she said. Zora looked confused "So now we can all run faster? I don't believe it " she said skeptical. Granite laughed "Well come on just try it for yourself." They all started running down the street. "Oh wow!" Zora said "I can't beleive it. This is amazing!" She was now running ahead of the group. "Hey Zora we need to stay together" Astro shouted. Zora came back "Sorry. I've just never done this before."
It was about thirty minutes later when Mandy finally got tired. But we got pretty far and the station was only about an hour away now. "Hey, Astro. We could use our vehicles now. I brought my hovercar along with my board" Granite told him. "Well we have already risked using a nano. We don't want people being attracted to us. Then again we would get their faster." I had to think about this for a second. "Alright. You and Zora can use your hovercar and I'll take my board."
As we sped down the street the was starting to peak on the horizon. It only took us another thirty minutes to get to the station. We had a whole three hours to wait. "Astro should we just go ahead and ride over to the West District?" asked Granite. "Yea I guess we could. I didn't think we would get here this fast. Lets take the backroads so we don't draw that much attention."

It was a dark night with the full moon high in the air. This was the kind of night Razor liked to be out in. I had already been out here for a little while, jumping around in the tree tops, and killing monsters whenever I seen them. Dressed back in his armor he felt better then he had all day. "What was Special's problem today?" I thought out loud as I threw my sword and impaled a Creeper King. "He must have paid a lot of money for that guy. Since its only native to the Twisted Forest." I couldn't resist a laugh "To bad for him." I jumped onto my kill and pulled my sword out. This party is going to be bad. What if I have to dance? Special surely wouldn't make me do that. Then again the thought of dancing with Special didn't seem that bad. I shook my head. "Come on Razor get your head straight. You have a mission to do. People are counting on you." I decided to call Astro. "Hey, Astro how are things going for you?" Astro replied "We're running to a bus station. We got a lead." This put me in a better mood. "So have we. I'd like to know about it but I have to go." A Caturplug was heading toward me. "Alright bye Razor." I returned the nanocom to my pocket.
I returned to my room put my other clothes back on. Then I heard a knock. "Come in" I said wondering who it could be. It was Special and she was carrying what looked like a dress. "Razor check this out" she held up the dress. It was a white, ball gown. "Where did you get that?" I asked? "Well while you were out training in the yard I had one of the servants run out and get this. Along with a suit for you. Oh and I almost forgot" she reached over an punched me hard on the arm. "Ow what was that for?" I said rubbing my arm. "Thats for not inviting me to come train with you" she said crossly. "I would have loved to go kill some of that smug punks 'collections'. I hate acting like a little rich girl. I would have loved to get out of this dress and put my armor back on for awhile but no you didn't invite me." I could understand why she was angry. I couldn't wait to get my armor back on either. I couldn't help but laugh though. "Alright next time I go destroy a crime lord's collection of monsters, I'll be sure to invite you." She smiled "Is that to much to ask?" We both laughed. "Alright here" she handed me a box. "This is your tuxedo. You have to look nice if you're with a snobby rich girl like me." I took the box and looked at the suit. It was a simple kind. "Thanks. I didn't even think about it." That made her smile "I thought you didn't so I took the liberty of doing it for you. Now go put it on I want to see if I got the right size." This surprised me "Are you serious?" I asked. "Of course. Come on go." I could tell I wasn't going to win this. So I went to go put it on. I thought I couldn't feel any stupider than I did wearing those fancy clothes. I was wrong. This was horrible. When I stepped out of the changing room Special was standing there in her ball gown. "Wow, you look great" I said. She smiled "You don't look half bad yourself. But I must admit, I prefer the armor. So anyway, what are you going to do that this party?" I hadn't thought that much about it. "I guess we'll just look for Grim." She didn't seem convinced of the plan. "So we're just going to talk to her and see how it goes? I doubt she'll tell us anything. And when she finds out what we know she'll try to get rid of us." "Well do you have a better plan?" I asked. "As a matter of fact, I do. If we blend in with the crowd and find Grim, we can then follow her when she leaves. We'll be able to find their base, take it over, call in the rest of our team, and destroy all their supplies." I had to admit it was a good plan. "What do you mean blend in?" I asked. "Well we have to dance, and socialize of course." There it was. The thing that concerned me the most. "Alright we'll go with that. We had better get some sleep. Its already really early in the morning." She looked down and said "Ok. Good night" and left the room in a haste. Oh great I though. What have I done this time? I went and changed back into my other clothes, and layed down on the couch in my room and went to sleep.

Here ends Chapter 7

Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Recap: Razor and Special have been invited to attend a party that the leader of the B.M may be attending. Astro, Granite, and Zora are also on thier way to that same party.

The sun was nearly at the top of the sky as I awoke a few hours later. I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and worked out. Special came by to get me for a late breakfast an hour later. We decided to spend the time we had before the party exploring the mansion. We ran into Flare in his study and he mentioned that some of his pets have become more aggressive than usual. He found some dead out in his fields, so he warned us to be careful, Special and I left the room with a slight grin. "So what do you want to do now?" I asked her. "Well I would like to go see the gardens. Being out in the forest has made me appreciate plants more" she said. "Well that sounds cool" I replied "Lets go." I must say that I was impressed by his garden. At least no plant-type fusion monsters. "So what flowers do you like the best?" I turned and asked her. She smiled and said "I like these white roses" she leaned over and smelled one. Before I lost the courage to do it I plucked a rose off the bush and placed it in her hair. She blushed "Thanks. Its beautiful." After we were done exploring the garden we walked around the grounds for a few more hours. When we got bored of exploring we decided to sit on the balchony overlooking the front on the mansion. City Station looked beautiful at this time of day. It was nearly sunset wich meant it was almost time for the party.
I noticed something in the distance. "Hey, Special. Is that......Astro?" Special looked toward were I was pointing. "I think it is!" We jumped down from the balchony onto the ground and ran toward our teammates. When they approached the house Special, and I stepped out from behind the front fountain and walked up behind them. I placed my hand on Astro's shoulder "So this is were you where going when I talked to you last night." Astro turned quickly turned around with his battle face on. He then relaxed when he seen it was Special, and I. "Razor? What are you doing here?" he asked. "Same reason as you I'd suspect. We arrived last night." Then I noticed his clothes and laughed "Astro whats with the get up?" Granite started laughing too. "Dude I told you that was bad." "Shut up!" Astro yelled at him. "So anyway" Astro continued "We got a tip from one of Granite's old friends in East District that there was going to be a party at this manor tonight and that the B.M. leader may be attending. I guess its lucky that we ran into you." I noticed Zora was being quit so I walked over to her. "Hi. I'm Razor Fang. Your new leader. Nice to meet you in person" I offered her my hand and she shook it. "Now you guys are going to need to get some formal clothes so that you blend in at the party." Granite spoke up "Wait if its a formal party won't we need to,like, have dates or something?" "Well it would help us blend in more. Special, and I have decided to attend it together." Granite turned to Zora quickly "Hey, you wanna go to the party with me?" She seemed excited "Of course!" "Well Astro I have a job for you" I said to him "You need to go in disguised as a waiter and gain intel on the people at the party while Special, Granite, Zora, and I make our way across the party blending in." Astro seemed disapointed but didn't argue. "As for now," I continued giving orders, "Special, you take Zora and get her a dress and some armor to go under it. We may need to fight. Granite, Astro you come with me. We need to get rid of some pests that have found their way onto this land."

Special and Zora headed into the city to buy a dress for Zora. Zora had never been in the West Distrcit before so she was amazed by everything. "Zora calm down you're attracting attention to yourself." I told her. "Oh. Sorry" she said. As we kept walking toward the mall Zora and I started talking. "So what kind of dress do you want?" I asked. She replied "Well I would like to get one Granite will like." I laughed. "So you have a thing for Granite?" "Why?" she asked "Is that bad?" "Nah, Granite is a good guy" I told her. "He obviously like you to so you should go for it." She then smiled "Well speaking of having things for guys, whats going on with you and Razor?" I stopped. "Uh.... I don't know what you mean." I lied. "Oh come on. I may be the rookie here but I can see how you guys look at each other. Well I see how you look at him anyway. With him wearing that blindfold you can't really see were he is looking. But what about that flower? Bet he gave that to you right?" I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along "Oh be quit and lets go. Now what kind of dress are you wanting? I'm sure Granite will like it regardless." She stopped and stood still. "Well, honestly. I've never had a dress before. Things like that aren't around in East District." "Well I can help you. Not many people know this but I was born here in West District. I left because I longed for the life of a warrior, and among other reasons.. I wanted to help save the world from Fuse. Instead of being some rich girl that got to pretend the war wasn't going on. You have never been outside of this city. Trust me. When you get out into the other areas, things are way more dangerous." "One of these other reasons for leaving wouldn't have to do with Razor, now would it?" she asked grinning. I blushed. "Oh shut up. Now lets go" we continued to walk. When we got to the mall we went straight to the dress shop. Zora decided upon a dark Saphire, backless, ball gown. I payed for it with the Taros I had taken out of the Fusion Fighters account. I also picked up a suit for Granite. When we got back to the street I had Zora let me examine her armor. It was really old, raggidy, and missing several plates. "I guess this is rare in East District even if its in pieces." "Yes. I was very lucky to even get this. Its saved my life more than once." Special rummaged in her purse. I hate not having a pack, these purses are to small, I thought. "I know it means a lot to you but here" I hand her a nanocom "This is my old nanocom, I have some armor stored in it you can use. You can put the armor you have on now in it and you can put it in your room when we get back to our base. And before you ask, no, there is no nanos in there. I have all my nanos on my new nanocom." Zora took it and thanked me.
When we got back to the manor Razor, Astro, and Granite were still out doing whatever it was Razor had them up to. We left their suits in Razor's room and Zora came to my room to change. She put on her new armor and put her dress on over it. "Why should I wear my armor under this? You can see it." I couldn't help but smile. "I gave you some cloaking armor. It'll match your skin and blend in with it. So you can wear armor and no one will know. Just press the button on the left forearm. Zora did as instructed and her armor dissapeared. She then stored her nanocom in one of the inside pockets of her armor were it would be unseen. After she had the armor comfortably set I told her "There is also a sword in the nanocom you can use if need be. Now its time for the fun part." "Whats that?" Zora asked. "Hair, and makeup."

"GRANITE WATCH OUT!" I yelled,thowing my sword, impaling a Freakish Frog and killing it. "Thanks Razor, I owe you one" he said. "Nah don't mention it" I told him as I pulled my sword out of the monster. Astro had just got done killing a group of Fusion Spawns, and that was it for Flare's collection. "I hate to destroy another man's property, but this was dangerous" I told them. "Yea it was" Granite said "Well should we go inside and wait for the girls to return? You said we could stay in your room, right Razor?" Granite asked. "Yea. So lets get back there as fast as possible. I don't want to be caught killing these things while we're guests here. Also, its almost time for the party." It was getting darker as the sun started to set.
We made our way back into the mansion and found Granite's suit. "Astro you should go now and steal a waiter uniform. We'll stay connected my nanocom, just put the ear piece in." I told him. He then left to go find the kitchens. Granite and I changed into our armor and and put our suits on over them. I couldn't help but notice my armor "Man my Zanzibar armor needs a cleaning. A lot of fusion goo on it." Granite rolled his eyes "Dude look at my Ruby Angel armor. Its busted up in places and you don't see me complaining." "I sent a message to Special on the nanocom and told her and Zora to meet us downstairs at the party. We put our nanocoms in the inside pockets of our suits and put the earphones in. "Razor can I have permission to take my mask off?" Granite asked. "Sure. Since we're undercover" I told him. He took his off then looked at me "Aren't you going to take yours off?" "No" I answered "I prefer to leave mine on."
We walked downstairs and guests were already ariving. I recognized many of these people. But I didn't see Grim Druidcreed anywhere. Granite turned to me "So where are we suppose to meet the others?" "They should be coming down those stairs any minute. I told them to meet us here." We waited for another ten minutes then they appeared. Two girls, one wearing bright white ball gown, and the other wearing a dark Saphire blue ball gown. Granite and I could only stare. Thankfully I was wearing my mask so I didn't look as ridiculous as him. I walked up to the the staircase and offered Special my hand, she took it as if she were any important rich woman attending a party, she was wearing the flower I have her on her wrist. "You look beautiful, Special" I said. "Thanks. You're sweet" she replied. "Wow, Zora. You look fantastic!" Wow how suddle he is I thought. "Thanks. Special helped me pick this out. She said you would like it." "Alright guys," I interrupted "Lets go find Grim, and stop the B.M." Special, and Zora took mine, and Granite arms and we all walked in together.
The ball room was enormous. Special, and I hadn't explored it earlier when we walked around the house. But how we missed it I don't know. "Razor, I'm in." Astro's voice came in on the nanocom "I'm in the kitchens now. I can probably talk to some of the cooks and see what they know." "Good job," I told him "Find out how many crime lords are here." "Alright. Astro out."
The music then started to play. An orchestra of violins and other classical instruments played. Granite and Zora were already out on the floor dancing with the other people. Come on Razor, you have done way worse things then this I told myself. Plus it may not be that bad. "Special," I offered her my hand "Wanna dance?" I asked. She took it "Thought you would never ask." We danced around the floor for a little while to some old music. It was kind of nice. "I didn't know you could dance this well" Special said. "Yea me neither. But it helps to have a good partner." I replied. We danced for awhile but then I stopped abruptly. "Whats wrong?" Special asked. "There she is" I pointed across the room at a woman sitting in a lavish chair with two armed guards standing beside her. "Well I guess this had to end eventually" Special said sighing. "Well to be honest I don't want it to either. But we have a job to do" I took my nanocom out of my pocket "Guys we found Grim. She is sitting on the north side of the ball room. Astro get in here. Granite, Zora back me and Special up." I kept my nanocom at the ready in case I needed my sword. "Lets go." Special looked at me and nodded "Right."
We crossed the room toward Grim. I sensed Granite, Astro and Zora weren't far behind. "Hello Grim" I greeted the Black Market leader "How are you?" She answered with a little laugh "Well, well if it isn't Razor Fang. Is there something I can do for you?" I took out my nanocom "Well actually there is. I want to know if this was once yours" I took the powercell out from the nanocom containment and held it up. The smile faded from Grim's face. "Now why would you suspect that this came from my organization?" she asked. "Well," I answered "We took this from a raid on the supply lines of the Society of Light. Powercells have become scarce since Fuse's invasion because they are need to power ships and weapons. So we figured the Black Market had something to do with this. And of course that means the Fusion Fighters will have to put a stop to it." Grim stood up and walked up to me "Now what makes you think you can?" Hey body guards then walked up on either side of me. "Do you really think these guys can take us?" I aksed. "Granite, Astro take them down" I ordered. Granite and Astro came up behind the two guards, grabbed them by the shoulders, slammed them to the ground, and held their swords at them. Everyone in the room went silent at the scene. "Now then, Grim, we want all the powercells the Black Market has in their possesion" I demanded. "And if I refuse?" she asked. I whipped out my sword and held it at her neck "You aren't in a position to refuse." She smiled maliciously "We both know you won't kill me." I pushed the sword closer "I'll do what I must. Now tell us were-" I was interrupted by a huge explosion outside, follwoed by two more. Everyone in the room started panicing and leaving. Grim threw a smoke bomb down and vanished. "Oh great. She's gone" I said regretfully. "Razor," Special called from over at the window "We have a problem. Those explosions, were Terrafusers." I ran over to the window. A Terrafuser had landed not far from the house. The other two must have landed deeper into the city. My nanocom started to ring so I took it out of my pocket. It was Blake "Razor, we got a big problem. We've recieved reports of huge monster activity. All the spawned monsters in Townspille Park, Townsville Center, Marque Row, and Mojo's Volcano are all advancing on City station." "Its worse than that" I replied "Three terrafusers have just landed in the city. How long until you all can get here?" "We're already on our way. Nero, Rex, Mac, Sand, Zany, and I are in a S.C.A.M.P.E.R now. We'll be there in about two hours. We're over Pokey Oaks North now." Blake started to brake up. "Blake you there?" Must have been a blocked signal. I turned to my team. We were the only ones in the room now. "Guys I know that we came here on a different mission, but this may be more important. Monsters from the nieghboring areas are all converging on City Station." They all had looks of worry on their faces. I took my suit off revealing my armor "We have four warrior and an apprentice. But we must hold them off until our team gets here. City Station is under Siege."

Back to top Go down
T.O.M 4
T.O.M
T.O.M
T.O.M 4

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Note from the Author: Due to technical difficulties chapter 9 will have two parts. So please wait patiently for it.

The chill night air pressed against my skin. Razor Fang was perched upon the top of City Station tower with his team. Fusion monsters were gaining ground, getting closer and closer to the city. “Alright everyone,” I turned to them,”This is it. We must hold this city by ourselves until reinforcements arrive.” The monster’s roars could be heard loudly from the top of the tower. “I have called in a few people to help us along with our team. Granite piped up “Well what’s the plan for right now?” I turned my back to them and gave a weary smile “Follow me.” I jumped off the top of the tower and pulled out my nanocom summoning my Dexter nano. “Salutations” he said. “Whoa! What are you doing? Why are we falling?” He asked. “Just use your powers” I commanded him. “GLIDE!” He shouted as he propelled as through the air to safely land on a nearby building. Astro, Granite, Special, and Zora followed close behind. Granite was carrying Zora since she didn’t have any nanos. Zora jumped out of Granite’s arms. “Are you crazy!” she yelled. I only smiled. “Come on everyone we have to get started. Astro you and Special take the Western half. Granite, Zora you two take the Eastern side.” I ordered them. “What will you do?” Special asked. “I’m going straight down the middle. Taking out everything I can.” They were all silent. Zora finally spoke up “That’s suicide. You can’t possibly take on all of those monsters.” Granite put an arm on her shoulder “Zora you’re new on the team so I’ll just tell you now. Razor can totally handle himself.” She started to argue but he just picked her up and jumped off the building heading toward the east end of the city. Astro summoned his hover board and jumped down as well. Special turn to go after him and summoned her vehicle as well. She turned to me “Be careful” and she went off into the night.

After they had all gone I pulled my sword out again. An entire army of monsters where heading straight toward me. Taking out my nanocom I summoned my Samurai Jack nano. “Let’s do this” I said to him. I jumped down from the building and charged right toward the army. I felt confident in my abilities as I charged into battle. I slashed and cut right through every monster that tried to stand in my way. Streetgrinders and Vile Cabinets where on the front lines. Leaping up on top of the nearest Vile Cabinet I stabbed with my sword straight into it. Then pulling out my rifle I shot a Street grinder and blew it to pieces. “Hey! I could really use your help right now” I said pulling out my nanocom and continuing to fight. “I can handle these guys but my team may need help.” The voice of Dexter came from the nanocom. Dexter was the highly ingenious mind behind Dexlabs, one of the greatest contributors to the war cause. “My fleet of air ships is crossing over into City Station now. I have sent backup to the coordinates you have asked.” He went silent for a moment. “Are you sure you don’t need some help?” He asked. “Of course I don’t” I said as I through my sword impaling a Sky Drone out of the air. “Well I can see from up here that you’re about to be over whelmed.” I don’t understand what he is talking about I said to myself, I have been destroying these things left and right. There can’t possibly be that many more. The sound of nanos being summoned focused me back into reality. Dexlabs operatives where zooming down, firing into the enemy army. This angered me “I told you I didn’t need help!” I shouted into my nanocom. “Don’t be stupid!” Dexter retorted. “You may have taken out half of that small faction but in case you haven’t noticed there are terrafusers in their back lines. They’ll just keep spawning.” I took notice of this now. Monsters were popping up everywhere. For everyone one I killed, two took its place. How did I miss that? “Fine,” I said “Come get me and take me over to the other side. I’ll take out the terrafusers myself.” It took Dexter a moment to reply. “In case you haven’t noticed we are already in a battle ourselves.” I looked up. Dexter and his fleet of airships were battling Fuse’s ships in the air. All over City Station skyline, as far as the eye could see, were huge amounts of enemy airships. Dexter was severely out numbered. “How many ships do you have in all?” I asked. “Fifteen,” He replied “ White Knight also contacted me after you spoke with him. He is sending reinforcements from Providence.” What? I didn't wall White Knight. “Dex, I didn’t wall White Knight.” A laser blast hit the street next to me so I ran and ducked for cover. “Who did you call then?” He asked. “Oh just an old friend.” I said as I jumped out from my hiding place and slashed and Asphault Creep. Dexter didn't say anything after that. I wish he would hurry and get here. I could use his help. I took a turn onto a differnet street and pulled my nanocom out. "Hey Blake," I said into it "How close are you to the city?" It was a moment before he answer. "We're almost there. Providence got in our way and wouldn't let us leave until we agreed to let them transport us." He started to brake up. "Alright. Come find me when you get here." "Roger that" He replied and the call went dead. Putting my nanocom back into my pocket I started out the door of the building. Then a crash came from inside the cieling. I quickly unsheathed my sword and lept at the intruder holding my sword to his throat. "Whoa! Calm down there Razor." Came a familiar voice. The dust parted revealing Rex of Providence. "Is this how you greet your friends?" He asked. I pulled my sword away and smiled "I was ready for an attack." We both raised hands in a high five. "Well I got your call. And better yet I brought the some backup of my own." The sound of heavy blaster pierced the air. "Sounds like you brought a lot of gun ships." "Yea so we should go join them." Rex stepped back and used his powers to grow his mechanical wings. They looked like two fans attached to his back. Rex was an EVO. Which meant he had microscopic machines inside him that let him do incredible things. I got on his back. "Hold on" He said as he pulled his goggles down. He pushed off and we where high above City Station in seconds. The city would have looked cool if it wasn't be attacked by an army of fusions. "Their army is hude. Fuse must have sent all his minions in downtown here." Rex dodged a Sky Drone. "Yea it looks pretty intense. Nothing a couple of pros can't handle though" He replied laughing. A unti of Sky Drones started coming toward us. At least fifteen. "Uh, Razor. We have a problem." I could sense them coming. "I'll take care of them" I stood up on his back and waiting for the right time jumped onto the nearest Sky Drone with my sword impaling it. I continued in this manor until they were all gone. On the last one I jumped off and landed on Rex again. "Well that was creative I guess" Rex said laughing. We flew down to the front lines. "BACK TO BACK!" I yelled to Rex over the sound of the battle. Rex grew out his B.F.S(Big Fat Sword). I unsheathed my own blade. We stood with our backs turned to each other. Enemy after enemy fell at our feets. Nothing could touch us. "Rex," I shouted "We should try and charge through their ranks. See if we can get to those terrafusers. Or else this will get us nowhere." Rex made the end of his sword spin like a saw and he swung at a Supersonic Scorpion cutting it in two. Then his sword grew back into him arm. "Alright, sounds like a plan" He grew his giant fists. I turned to the rest of the monsters. "CHARGE!"

Missles where being fired everywhere. Granite and Zora had already destroyed countless fusions. For a rookie she isn't that bad I thought to myself. East District was in a state of panic. Air ships where flying around, having a deathmatch in the air, almost colliding into each other. If something happens to her I'll never forgive myself I vowed. "Granite!" Zora grabbed my arm in panic "Those people are in trouble" She said pointing to an upturned car being smashed by Dire Raptors. Stealing a move from Razor I threw my sword and impaled one while Zora ran ahead and cut one in half. Pulling my sword out of the corpse I summoned my Humongosaur nano. "Come on we need to get this car upright so these people can escape" I told him. Zora stood back as Humongosaur, and I heaved the car over. For a nano he was strong. Like the alien he was made after. I returned him to the nanocom and handed it to Zora. "Take it. It'll save your life." She shook her head "You may need it. And I don't want you to risk your life for me." I took her hand and placed the nanocom in it "Please take it I insist. Just press any of these three buttons," I said indicating the buttons "To summon a nano. Then this one to turn on the communicator." She put it in her pocket "I'll take care of it." A blast from a nearby air ship made a crater in the ground and sending us flying across the street. I think some of my ribs were bruised at this point. Suck it up Granite I told myself I have to protect Zora! Fusions were now everywhere. Apparently that was a terrafuser being sent down. Hydro Slammers began spawning and heading straight for the nearest person, Zora. Pain was now gone from my feelings. All I had to do now was protect Zora. I just started going berserk on everything I saw. Slashing, and cutting, everything fell before me. "STAY AWAY FROM HERE!" I screamed at them. I threw my sword at another one and impaled it. Then pulling my gun off my back I broke it over the head of another fusion breaking it's skull. Then I just went to punching them. Probably not my best idea but whatever. I just kept hitting and punching everything that stood in front of me. The corpse of the Hydro Slammer I impaled was about five feet away. I grabbed it and then stabbed behind me killing another one. I heard Zora's scream from behind me. Without thinking I did the first thing I thought of and jumped backwards over her, landing on the Hydro Slammer and stabbing it in the head. I jumped down from the corpse and grabbed Zora's hand. "Come on we have to go find the terrafusers so we can destroy them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short story section chapters   Short story section chapters Icon_c10

Back to top Go down

Short story section chapters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Absolution :: Resricted Area: T.O.Ms Only! :: Darklands Gazette: Article Submissions-
Jump to: